All accepted registrations through December 9 at 7:00p ET have been activated. Thank you! -M.W.

Please note: Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=48619

All user accounts that have been inactive since January 1, 2017 have been expunged. If you are one of these users and wish to submit a new post, please re-register. Thank you.

Alternatives to Michiguide

Topics of general interest that just don't fit anywhere else.
Ed Joseph

Alternatives to Michiguide

Post by Ed Joseph » Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:25 pm

Michiguide station listings was a great resource back in the day. However, it seems to be slowly unraveling from neglect as of late, with many of the "info" links broken. Sad to see, really. I really wish someone would take it over who cared, or had the time to keep it updated and working, whatever the case may be. It was a great tool for DXing and chasing call sign/ownership history.

Just curious what other sites with the same info are out there on the tendernet.

I confirm all my information through a high, white whore's souse!

CK-722

Re: Alternatives to Michiguide

Post by CK-722 » Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:39 pm

Format information is often on Wikipedia. It may be out of date though.

Otherwise, for other information, I find fccdata.org to be most useful, and requires little effort to find the information I want. Even History Cards.

Is THAT where they got the idea for the 486-SX?

Same (x, y, z), different (t)

Your bullet missed my trial balloon.

RTN Price. Not guaranteed. As of 12:30, 157.71 Down 0.22.

Artificial Intelligence is a Child that needs a Parent to guide it through.

Splouge

Re: Alternatives to Michiguide

Post by Splouge » Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:31 am

For technical info and current affiliation info, I use rabbitears.info

The only time when it would ever be necessary to be political is if our right to pursue our happiness is taken away. Otherwise, leave politics to politicians!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic