All accepted registrations through December 9 at 7:00p ET have been activated. Thank you! -M.W.

Please note: Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=48619

All user accounts that have been inactive since January 1, 2017 have been expunged. If you are one of these users and wish to submit a new post, please re-register. Thank you.

Lodging/hospital cable lineups

Topics of general interest that just don't fit anywhere else.
organman95

Re: Lodging/hospital cable lineups

Post by organman95 » Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:41 pm

ftballfan wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:06 am
The ironic thing is that Grayling's Charter lineup is vastly different than the Traverse City Charter lineup. The Ramada could be picking up one of the satellite companies and then relocating the channels to their position on the TC Charter lineup
Right, I remember the area well (My grandparents lived in Frederic). That whole area of Grayling/Roscommon/Houghton Lake/West Branch all have their own lineup. It's an odd thing, but maybe that's because all four are at the edge of both Traverse City/Cadillac DMA and Tri-Cities DMA? I remember whatever channel WLLZ was (I think 12?) in Houghton Lake used to automatically flip to WPBN signal when WLLZ was lost. No clue why it was setup that way.

Speaking of Grayling.... is Parish Communications still around?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic