All accepted new registrations through 11:00p ET on September 26 have been activated. Accepted new registrations in the queue are activated on a weekly basis each Saturday. Terms of use are available here: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/ucp.php?mode=terms

Thank you!

Search found 106 matches

by bobhuge
Thu Aug 29, 2024 6:51 am
Forum: Flint, Tri-Cities and The Thumb
Topic: WIDL / WKYO searching for talent
Replies: 8
Views: 13051

Re: WIDL / WKYO searching for talent

Position has been filled.

I'd delete the post, but I don't see that as a possibility
by bobhuge
Fri Aug 23, 2024 7:27 am
Forum: Flint, Tri-Cities and The Thumb
Topic: WIDL / WKYO searching for talent
Replies: 8
Views: 13051

Re: WIDL / WKYO searching for talent

The stations are looking for someone who can handle the whole load for the group. It's not difficult, but it can be time consuming. I gotta admit, you can be creative with things, if you're ready and able. Knowledge of entire station ops is a plus. Tech knowledge is helpful, as well. Email murphy ...
by bobhuge
Tue Aug 20, 2024 6:25 am
Forum: Flint, Tri-Cities and The Thumb
Topic: WIDL / WKYO searching for talent
Replies: 8
Views: 13051

Re: WIDL / WKYO searching for talent

ChrisWL1980 wrote: ↑Mon Aug 19, 2024 8:56 pm I thought WKYO was all satellite?
It is automated. However, there are still things that need to be administrated....games, other programming, ASCAP, BMI, FCC...that kind of fun stuff.
by bobhuge
Mon Aug 19, 2024 6:46 am
Forum: Flint, Tri-Cities and The Thumb
Topic: WIDL / WKYO searching for talent
Replies: 8
Views: 13051

Re: WIDL / WKYO searching for talent

The stations are looking for someone who can handle the whole load for the group. It's not difficult, but it can be time consuming. I gotta admit, you can be creative with things, if you're ready and able. Knowledge of entire station ops is a plus. Tech knowledge is helpful, as well. Email murphy ...
by bobhuge
Thu Aug 15, 2024 3:08 pm
Forum: Flint, Tri-Cities and The Thumb
Topic: WIDL / WKYO searching for talent
Replies: 8
Views: 13051

WIDL / WKYO searching for talent

The stations are looking for someone who can handle the whole load for the group. It's not difficult, but it can be time consuming. I gotta admit, you can be creative with things, if you're ready and able. Knowledge of entire station ops is a plus. Tech knowledge is helpful, as well. Email murphy ...
by bobhuge
Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:13 am
Forum: Flint, Tri-Cities and The Thumb
Topic: Paid for news articles
Replies: 8
Views: 10914

Re: Paid for news articles

They all do it. Some are just more covert than others.
by bobhuge
Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:12 am
Forum: Flint, Tri-Cities and The Thumb
Topic: Jerry O’Donnell
Replies: 1
Views: 7739

Re: Jerry O’Donnell

I did not know he was sick. I wish him well, and he was always fun to work with.
by bobhuge
Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:11 am
Forum: Flint, Tri-Cities and The Thumb
Topic: Wsgw newsperson
Replies: 11
Views: 14199

Wsgw newsperson

The person reading the news today on wsgw is so bad that I thought I was listening to wlew. I'm not kidding
by bobhuge
Fri Dec 01, 2023 4:47 am
Forum: Engineering & DX'ing
Topic: ISO engineer who wants a quick trip out West
Replies: 1
Views: 5267

ISO engineer who wants a quick trip out West

Howdy. A radio station cluster in Wyoming (not the city, the state) is looking for an engineer to do a quick trip. I have no specifics yet, just looking for an interested party that might want to go there for a week. Email me, please bobhughesstudios@gmail.com if interested. The stations are on the ...
by bobhuge
Sat Jul 29, 2023 1:29 pm
Forum: Engineering & DX'ing
Topic: Hum in am signal
Replies: 9
Views: 5203

Re: Hum in am signal

I will check for that transformer. Thank you
by bobhuge
Fri Jul 28, 2023 11:55 am
Forum: Engineering & DX'ing
Topic: Hum in am signal
Replies: 9
Views: 5203

Hum in am signal

Ok peeps way smarter than me. I have a am station. It has a hum. The circuit goes from out building, through a dry Pair to the tower. The hum isn't in my building...clean at exit. Once I hook it to the dry Pair, it hums. When I disconnect it from the dry pair at the tower, I check the input from the ...
by bobhuge
Thu Dec 15, 2022 9:45 am
Forum: Engineering & DX'ing
Topic: searching for tramsmitter output power
Replies: 2
Views: 1329

searching for tramsmitter output power

It seems like I have been through every piece of data I could find using the FCC's site in searching for a particular station's actual transmitter power output, and I cannot find anything.

Is there somewhere in the FCC's treasure chest of info that lists a stations transmitter power output?
by bobhuge
Tue Dec 13, 2022 7:29 am
Forum: Flint, Tri-Cities and The Thumb
Topic: Sports journalism recruiting
Replies: 22
Views: 8322

Re: Sports journalism recruiting

Serious question regarding local sports coverage: is it even necessary other than for high school sports? For hs sports, it is very much necessary, but major college and pro sports highlights are very much accessible. This is not a defense of gutting sports departments by inept management by any ...
by bobhuge
Wed Nov 30, 2022 8:41 am
Forum: Buzzboard Marketplace
Topic: Need Female Voice for Classic Rock station
Replies: 3
Views: 14318

Re: Need Female Voice for Classic Rock station

I don't think I can delete this post, but we have filled the spot. Thanks1
by bobhuge
Wed Nov 30, 2022 8:40 am
Forum: Metro Detroit/SE Michigan
Topic: Searching for female voice for tracking classic rock station from home
Replies: 8
Views: 2830

Re: Searching for female voice for tracking classic rock station from home

I don't think I can delete this post, but we have filled the spot. Thanks!