All accepted new registrations through 11:59p ET on October 3 have been activated. Accepted new registrations in the queue are activated on a weekly basis each Saturday. Terms of use are available here: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/ucp.php?mode=terms
Thank you!
Thank you!
Search found 2 matches
- Wed Aug 23, 2023 6:46 pm
- Forum: Grand Rapids/West Michigan
- Topic: Tuning three different 98.7 stations in between G.R. and Lansing
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1439
Tuning three different 98.7 stations in between G.R. and Lansing
All, On several occasions, I have heard three different stations on 98.7 simultaneously during my daily commute from the G.R. area to Lansing. The obvious is FGR. I figured out that the second is DZH out of Detroit. I haven't been able to determine the third. It's some sort of pop/dance/club/hip-hop ...
- Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:24 pm
- Forum: Grand Rapids/West Michigan
- Topic: Another victim of Clownsquare budget cuts...
- Replies: 24
- Views: 11762
Re: Another victim of Clownsquare budget cuts...
Long time listener, first time caller. I don't think it's been mentioned here yet, but Thursday FGR sported a "new" morning show. I heard them running announcements on Wednesday. They added James Rabe from 6-9. A quick google showed that he was let go back in January from Y105 out of Rochester, MN ...