Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 6 at 7:45p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Search found 8335 matches

by Rate This
Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:50 pm
Forum: Political Potpourri - U.S. and World
Topic: I cried watching this video
Replies: 2
Views: 117

Re: I cried watching this video

If I put dark smoked plastic over my license plate, I am SURE to get pulled over too But the guy went to a well lit location common for traffic stops. How do we know? THE OFFICER ADMITTED AS MUCH. Instead of simply talking to the guy we got a Barney Fife clown cop power trip lesson for no identifia...
by Rate This
Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:46 pm
Forum: Political Potpourri - U.S. and World
Topic: Why we can't advance as a society
Replies: 9
Views: 114

Re: Why we can't advance as a society

https://www.google.com/amp/s/heavy.com/news/daunte-wright-air-freshener-mother/amp/ Google leaves out some rather pertinent information. Imagine that? The following is backed up by body cam footage. Officers pulled Mr. Wright over on Sunday afternoon for a traffic violation related to expired regis...
by Rate This
Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:44 pm
Forum: Political Potpourri - Michigan
Topic: CDC Director says Michigan should shut down again
Replies: 11
Views: 198

Re: CDC Director says Michigan should shut down again

The head of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention contradicted the Whitmer administration Monday, saying the answer to Michigan's "acute situation" with COVID-19 is not to surge vaccines but to shut down the state and "flatten the curve." "Really what we need to do in those situations is s...
by Rate This
Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:17 pm
Forum: Chatterbox
Topic: Food Pictures Redux
Replies: 84
Views: 7222

Re: Food Pictures Redux

Bryce wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:10 pm
Rate This wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:44 pm
When are you having us over for dinner?
Let me check with the CDC. I'll get back to you.
More red tape.
by Rate This
Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:44 pm
Forum: Chatterbox
Topic: Food Pictures Redux
Replies: 84
Views: 7222

Re: Food Pictures Redux

One of the best values in the meat department is pork tenderloin. It's the part of the pig that would be called a fillet mignon on a steer. It's VERY versatile and oh sooooo good. Best part is that it's really inexpensive. Here I made a Sesame Teriyaki tenderloin served over rice and snow peas. htt...
by Rate This
Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:35 pm
Forum: Political Potpourri - Michigan
Topic: CDC Director says Michigan should shut down again
Replies: 11
Views: 198

Re: CDC Director says Michigan should shut down again

The head of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention contradicted the Whitmer administration Monday, saying the answer to Michigan's "acute situation" with COVID-19 is not to surge vaccines but to shut down the state and "flatten the curve." "Really what we need to do in those situations is s...
by Rate This
Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:18 pm
Forum: Political Potpourri - U.S. and World
Topic: Those who can, do. Those who can't, are David Hogg.
Replies: 14
Views: 248

Re: Those who can, do. Those who can't, are David Hogg.

Bidengirl wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:00 pm
I'm just going to go full ignore on the Turkey.
10 Words, no respect for thanksgiving.
by Rate This
Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:12 am
Forum: Political Potpourri - U.S. and World
Topic: Maybe They SHOULD Defund The Police
Replies: 7
Views: 193

Re: Maybe They SHOULD Defund The Police

The police in many places in the United States only selectively enforce laws. Far too often that benefits whites over other members of our country. Read statistics and you'll see that what you propose is already happening. It's just time to stop funding selective enforcement. This is hogwash. You r...
by Rate This
Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:52 am
Forum: Political Potpourri - U.S. and World
Topic: Where's Our Stimulus Checks?
Replies: 23
Views: 753

Re: Where's Our Stimulus Checks?

In case you didn't know that Big Al is a lowlife, here is your proof. I believe he's been around here before under a different name. Some union workers are lazy shiftless no good, don't want to do nothing keener hoser douchebags. There I said. Did I call EVERY union worker a lazy shiftless no good,...
by Rate This
Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:47 pm
Forum: Political Potpourri - Michigan
Topic: Rollback on restrictions isn't working
Replies: 39
Views: 881

Re: Rollback on restrictions isn't working

So, Michigan had the highest restrictions and Michigan has the highest outbreak. Makes sense. Then, Whitmer's COO is caught partying in Florida against the governor's wishes. You're all being played as fools. Live your life. Don't let the rules of others define you or set your standards. These poli...
by Rate This
Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:57 pm
Forum: Political Potpourri - Michigan
Topic: Rollback on restrictions isn't working
Replies: 39
Views: 881

Re: Rollback on restrictions isn't working

So, Michigan had the highest restrictions and Michigan has the highest outbreak. Makes sense. Then, Whitmer's COO is caught partying in Florida against the governor's wishes. You're all being played as fools. Live your life. Don't let the rules of others define you or set your standards. These poli...
by Rate This
Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:56 pm
Forum: Political Potpourri - U.S. and World
Topic: Where's Our Stimulus Checks?
Replies: 23
Views: 753

Re: Where's Our Stimulus Checks?

In case you didn't know that Big Al is a lowlife, here is your proof. I believe he's been around here before under a different name. Some union workers are lazy shiftless no good, don't want to do nothing keener hoser douchebags. There I said. Did I call EVERY union worker a lazy shiftless no good,...
by Rate This
Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:50 pm
Forum: Chatterbox
Topic: Bravo, Alabama Amazon workers!
Replies: 16
Views: 442

Re: Bravo, Alabama Amazon workers!

Less than 11% of American workers are in a union. If it was so great, why don't more people do it? It's because unions are nothing more than fronts for the Democratic Party. So how does the remaining 89% make it without belonging to a union? They do just fine. Are you supposing that if you sit on y...
by Rate This
Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:46 am
Forum: Political Potpourri - U.S. and World
Topic: Where's Our Stimulus Checks?
Replies: 23
Views: 753

Re: Where's Our Stimulus Checks?

In case you didn't know that Big Al is a lowlife, here is your proof. I believe he's been around here before under a different name. Some union workers are lazy shiftless no good, don't want to do nothing keener hoser douchebags. There I said. Did I call EVERY union worker a lazy shiftless no good,...
by Rate This
Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:00 am
Forum: Chatterbox
Topic: Bravo, Alabama Amazon workers!
Replies: 16
Views: 442

Re: Bravo, Alabama Amazon workers!

Less than 11% of American workers are in a union. If it was so great, why don't more people do it? It's because unions are nothing more than fronts for the Democratic Party. So how does the remaining 89% make it without belonging to a union? They do just fine. Are you supposing that if you sit on y...