All accepted new registrations through 11:59p ET on October 3 have been activated. Accepted new registrations in the queue are activated on a weekly basis each Saturday. Terms of use are available here: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/ucp.php?mode=terms

Thank you!

Search found 5 matches

by CSlovinski
Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:47 pm
Forum: Grand Rapids/West Michigan
Topic: WOOD TV Repeater in Muskegon on Channel 46, Any Reception Issues
Replies: 3
Views: 3575

Re: WOOD TV Repeater in Muskegon on Channel 46, Any Reception Issues

I can receive them from Gun Lake but not consistently. There is a lot of big oak trees in the area which I think cause an issue. Prior to the DTV transition I could get WOOD and WXMI from Gun Lake, WWMT most of the time and rarely WOTV, now sometimes I get WOOD. According to the FCC Contour maps ...
by CSlovinski
Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:31 pm
Forum: Engineering & DX'ing
Topic: WOOD TV Repeater in Muskegon on 46
Replies: 1
Views: 1728

Re: WOOD TV Repeater in Muskegon on 46

I got this information from WOOD-TV. WOOD TV Channel 46 in Muskegon will be going off the air due to the FCC Repack and will moving to a different frequency in the next two months so if you use an antenna to watch TV for free, you might have to rescan your television set after March 2019 to continue ...
by CSlovinski
Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:29 pm
Forum: Grand Rapids/West Michigan
Topic: WOOD TV Repeater in Muskegon on Channel 46, Any Reception Issues
Replies: 3
Views: 3575

Re: WOOD TV Repeater in Muskegon on Channel 46, Any Reception Issues

I got this information from WOOD-TV. WOOD TV Channel 46 in Muskegon will be going off the air due to the FCC Repack and will moving to a different frequency in the next two months so if you use an antenna to watch TV for free, you might have to rescan your television set after March 2019 to continue ...
by CSlovinski
Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:57 pm
Forum: Grand Rapids/West Michigan
Topic: WOOD TV Repeater in Muskegon on Channel 46, Any Reception Issues
Replies: 3
Views: 3575

WOOD TV Repeater in Muskegon on Channel 46, Any Reception Issues

I live about 4 miles to the west of the WOOD TV repeater on channel 46 in Muskegon and for the last week I have received no signal on that channel. I have a roof mounted antenna and for the last two year have not had any issue receiving this signal. I know it is not a problem with the antenna as I ...
by CSlovinski
Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:51 am
Forum: Engineering & DX'ing
Topic: WOOD TV Repeater in Muskegon on 46
Replies: 1
Views: 1728

WOOD TV Repeater in Muskegon on 46

I live about 4 miles to the west of the WOOD TV repeater on channel 46 in Muskegon and for the last week I have received no signal on that channel. I have a roof mounted antenna and for the last two year have not had any issue receiving this signal. I know it is not a problem with the antenna as I ...