All accepted new registrations through 11:59p ET on October 3 have been activated. Accepted new registrations in the queue are activated on a weekly basis each Saturday. Terms of use are available here: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/ucp.php?mode=terms

Thank you!

Search found 2 matches

by Rod Kackley
Tue May 19, 2020 2:08 pm
Forum: Grand Rapids/West Michigan
Topic: 40th Anniversary of Kalamazoo tornado
Replies: 5
Views: 2732

Re: 40th Anniversary of Kalamazoo tornado

I was the program director of an AM Daytimer, WBUK-Portage, when the tornado hit. I remember our afternoon jock called me at home, told me there was a tornado warning, and wondered if he should put it on the air. The sun was shining. It was a beautiful afternoon, so he couldn't believe there'd be a ...
by Rod Kackley
Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:41 pm
Forum: Grand Rapids/West Michigan
Topic: WYCE Recorded Shows?
Replies: 7
Views: 5411

WYCE Recorded Shows?

I heard "Vince" saying "Good Wednesday Morning" late this (Monday) afternoon on WYCE. And I heard the woman who does the Spanish-language morning show on earlier in the afternoon on the station. Is WYCE running taped shows? Obviously, the two I heard today ran at the wrong times and even the wrong ...