Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619
  • Chatterbox
    A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
    1645 Topics
    17847 Posts
    Last post Re: Minneapolis
    by edj View the latest post
    Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:46 am
  • The Stadium
    No $8 beers here... just a place to discuss your favorite Sports Teams, classic & current events in the world of sports, and share your Sports knowledge!
    576 Topics
    12459 Posts
    Last post Re: Red Wings collapsing?
    by billmich88888 View the latest post
    Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:40 pm
  • Political Potpourri - Michigan
    Debate and discussion of current events and political issues in the State of Michigan. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
    579 Topics
    10861 Posts
    Last post Re: DHHS announces gun control
    by Ben Zonia View the latest post
    Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:34 pm
  • Political Potpourri - U.S. and World
    Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
    4879 Topics
    72484 Posts
    Last post Re: NPR Senior Editor Blasts …
    by Chrocket87 View the latest post
    Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:24 pm
  • Information
  • LoginRegister