Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 29 at 11:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Wednesday evening (May 29) alert: The Buzzboard is experiencing server response time issues. The slow page loading may be the result of scheduled maintenance my hosting provider is currently performing on its servers and software. I anticipate the problem being resolved by sometime on Friday, May 31. Thank you in advance for your patience during this period.

Shep in AB out

Discussion pertaining to Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, Muskegon, Battle Creek, Big Rapids, and Michiana
soapshooter

Shep in AB out

Post by soapshooter » Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:25 pm

96.1 morning sports had a recent change on their Xs and Bros show now with Matt Shepard in, Anthony Bellino out. As much as I like Shep, I really prefer AB in how he handles the story's on a day-to-day basis. He also has a uniqueness of insight also working at his parents family owned grocery store. To boot being on a couple of sidelines doesn't hurt. Does anyone know why the change.

billmich88888

Re: Shep in AB out

Post by billmich88888 » Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:22 am

nothing screams "big city guy coming in" like Matt Shepard.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:11 am

Bellino's morning show the couple times I tried listening a couple years ago bored me to tears. I don't care to hear long, boring interviews with past or present division II or division III coaches. I found the show unlistenable.

I want to hear talk about Detroit's pro teams, Big Ten football and basketball, and big national stories - period.

This used to be Shepard's morning show, ironically. I think there may have been an interim host or two before Bellino took over.
Morgan Wallen is a piece of garbage.

Feature/writer

Post by Feature/writer » Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:22 am

The much-traveled Sean Baligian was the host for several years....

RKC123

Post by RKC123 » Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:58 am

WJR is all about having their talent exclusively... his show with WJR kicked off in January and I know he's been all over for NFL Draft coverage for them. If I had to guess JR didn't want to share. Hopefully that came with a nice paycheck for AB like I know it has for others when they demand they leave their other gigs.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:06 am

Feature/writer wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:22 am
The much-traveled Sean Baligian was the host for several years....
Great point; I had forgotten about that.
Morgan Wallen is a piece of garbage.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic