Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Doomsday dolts discredited

Miss the posts from your favorite flame artist or troll who added little to no value to the Buzzboard? Read 'em here!
lovinlife101

Doomsday dolts discredited

Post by lovinlife101 » Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:38 pm

I’ve got news for ya. Global temperatures fluctuate!!!

That doesn’t mean you have to set your hair on fire and scream until you’re blue in the face, but that’s your right. That doesn’t mean you need to sacrifice any individual rights and give more power to governments. You don’t need to recruit children with mental illness that believe everything you say about doomsday predictions, then cart them out to a global stage to give a scripted, manufactured impassioned speech to fire up worshipers of the state.

The sky isn’t falling. You’re lying to yourselves and innocent children.

lovinlife101

Re: Doomsday dolts discredited

Post by lovinlife101 » Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:25 pm

hanson wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:54 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:38 pm

That doesn’t mean you have to set your hair on fire and scream until you’re blue in the face, but that’s your right. That doesn’t mean you need to sacrifice any individual rights and give more power to governments. You don’t need to recruit children with mental illness that believe everything you say about doomsday predictions, then cart them out to a global stage to give a scripted, manufactured impassioned speech to fire up worshipers of the state.

You haven't got a clue as to what you're talking about, as usual.
Oh, that’s right. Acid rain has killed us all, right?

An ice age was predicted in the 1970’s. That happened, right?

The year Al Bore said the polar ice caps would disappear, they actually grew.

Live your life. Spreading unfounded fear is dangerous and wasteful.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:33 pm

hanson wrote:
lovinlife101 wrote:

Oh, and I don’t get my life principles from a New York bartender and a high school sophomore.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:11 pm

hanson wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:45 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:33 pm
hanson wrote:
lovinlife101 wrote:

Oh, and I don’t get my life principles from a New York bartender and a high school sophomore.
You have no principles.
Untrue.

I’ve said it before. My principles are life, liberty, and the pursuit of POONTANG!!!

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:13 pm

hanson wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:47 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:25 pm
hanson wrote:
lovinlife101 wrote:

Oh, that’s right. Acid rain has killed us all, right?

An ice age was predicted in the 1970’s. That happened, right?

The year Al Bore said the polar ice caps would disappear, they actually grew.

Live your life. Spreading unfounded fear is dangerous and wasteful.
All unfounded statements. Where's the science?
No science. These claims are made by politicians, New York bartenders, and Swedish high school sophomores.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic