Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Kavanaugh

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
audiophile

Kavanaugh

Post by audiophile » Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:18 am

I hear Democrats are a calling for impeachment over a new book about his college days.

Say what?

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

screen glare

Re: Kavanaugh

Post by screen glare » Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:55 am

Kavanaugh knows better than anyone what he did and who he is.
Just like Thomas.

Whether Anita Hill or Ford or now Ramirez - sex pervs like Bill Clinton, Clarence Thomas, Brett Kavanaugh, Dennis Hastert - all powerful and intelligent men seeking lofty offices - know they will never escape their sexually deviant crimes against their victims.

The victims are believable when they tell their stories (finally) because they are telling the truth. And the perps are always desperate and indignant in their highly crafted responses.

So welcome to your life of consequences, Kavanaugh. All produced by you, bro.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:13 pm

I don't buy what you are selling.

They telling the truth because they are telling the truth? Your argument is circular.

Bill Clinton was found guilty. Thomas and Kavanaugh were not.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

bmw

Post by bmw » Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:21 pm

Why do I get the feeling that had SG been born in the 1600s that he/she would be one of the people calling for the hanging of alleged witches in Salem?

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:38 pm

No matter. All the folks I mentioned will always be prisoners of their own sex perv reputations. Because that’s what they did to themselves.

Stay tuned as they continue their behaviors. Which require other people.

And those “other people” tell friends or family or doctors, etc. It all eventually gets out.

In Kavanaugh’s case he suffers from or is currently in remission from the illness of alcohol addiction. And that leads to being careless.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:20 pm

screen glare wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:38 pm
No matter. All the folks I mentioned will always be prisoners of their own sex perv reputations. Because that’s what they did to themselves.

Stay tuned as they continue their behaviors. Which require other people.

And those “other people” tell friends or family or doctors, etc. It all eventually gets out.

In Kavanaugh’s case he suffers from or is currently in remission from the illness of alcohol addiction. And that leads to being careless.
Someone drinks in college and has a few beers when they're an adult and they have alcohol addiction?? I know lots and lots of folks who drank pretty heavily getting through college and none of them I would describe as an alcoholic today.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:30 pm

You may not know what they are doing today. Ever heard of a so-called functioning alcoholic?

It’s the illness of addiction. Period.

It’s separate however from someone victimizing others via sex crimes. You can commit sexual abuse under the influence of a mind altering substance, or while under no such influence.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:09 am

Horses arse

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic