Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

MSNBC

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
Turkeytop

MSNBC

Post by Turkeytop » Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:53 am

I'm not a TV watcher. Other than the local news at 11:00 that's about it. I don't even know if we get MSNBC around here.

But SXM carries the audio feed and I often have it on. Of, course they've given up on even the pretense of objectivity. They're no more objective than is FOX News..

I listen mainly just for the entertainment. I like some of the personalities. Chris Mathews, Rachel Maddow, Lawrence O'Donnell, especially O'Donnell,

But lately, all of their programs have become nothing more than a Love-in with the 2020 Democratic candidates. They've replayed the debates about six times already and when they aren't replaying them they have their "experts" talking about them.

I think I might have to tune out MSNBC until after the election.
Last edited by Turkeytop on Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Deleted User 14990

Re: MSNBC

Post by Deleted User 14990 » Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:28 pm

Cable news is all trash, MSNBC is the Democrat version of Faux,

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic