Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Democrats Digging Dirt On Boogity Boogity

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Shuts Up

Democrats Digging Dirt On Boogity Boogity

Post by TC Shuts Up » Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:29 am

They are beginning to realize that this guy may be the nominee, just like the day Republicans realized that Trump might be. I think Boogity Boogity is going to stick.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-e ... eg-n997031

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Deleted User 14992

Re: Democrats Digging Dirt On Boogity Boogity

Post by Deleted User 14992 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:55 am

Just another Democrat to add to the long list of candidates, Two months from now we may never hear his name again.

Deleted User 12047

Post by Deleted User 12047 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:17 pm

And therein lies the biggest problem in American politics. I really don’t want to watch a bunch of Democrats beat up on each other for months. I think it’s better to have a non-partisan runoff. Let each candidate run on their own merits.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:24 am

Boot edge edge is smarter than all the dem and repub candidates put together. He’s also cooler under fire than all of them. They’re all - both dems and repubs - confounded by Mayor Pete. The man to beat.

Y M Ionhere

Post by Y M Ionhere » Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:57 am

Not really impressed with him. His experience is mostly as a mayor.....of a blighted, impoverished, crime-ridden city.

ZenithCKLW

Post by ZenithCKLW » Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:17 am

Compared to the experience of our current president, that combined with his Harvard and Oxford education, reversing population loss for the first time since the 50’s and maintaining that growth rate each year since his first term, and having served in Afghanistan, I’d say that makes him qualified to at least run. No one is forced to vote for him, but compared to the fools on parade in the White House and being a fresh face in politics instead of bred from the swamp for decades, I’d say this candidate is a breath of fresh air, regardless of his party.

Y M Ionhere

Post by Y M Ionhere » Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:54 am

ZenithCKLW wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:17 am
Compared to the experience of our current president, that combined with his Harvard and Oxford education, reversing population loss for the first time since the 50’s and maintaining that growth rate each year since his first term, and having served in Afghanistan, I’d say that makes him qualified to at least run. No one is forced to vote for him, but compared to the fools on parade in the White House and being a fresh face in politics instead of bred from the swamp for decades, I’d say this candidate is a breath of fresh air, regardless of his party.
Id be more confident with a mayor from someplace like San Diego, where the crime rate has remained relatively low and the population stable. Or Midland, Texas where unemployment runs about 2%.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:14 am

Contrary to your statement, Y M Ionhere, Boot edge edge has VAST experience accepting many challenges most humans would not, or could not see through to a positive end.

He volunteered to fight with the US military, and was sent into a dangerous war zone where he served with bravery and honor. Your president dodged the US military draft five times and let other young men face death in Vietnam - in his cowardly place.

Mayor Pete is a scholar who graduated with honors after completing studies at both Harvard and Oxford. Your president was sent away to military school because he was such a difficult defiant rich brat showing signs of his mental illness early on. He also attended college at Wharton School of Business where students and faculty put out a statement expressing shame that he ever came close to their beloved school. And disavowing any guilt by association with that damn reckless liar, Trump.

Mayor Pete chose to return to his struggling hometown where he was elected to unify the people, and reverse their economic decline after big industry had pulled out years before - the same sad story of so many once prosperous-now troubled American cities. He’s a man of vision who is helping to nurture positive redirect - so South Bend can come back proud and strong.

He’s also a faithful man who has faced his youthful fears about who God made him to be, has courageously “stepped out of the closet”, accepted his homosexual orientation, and has married the man he loves. Unlike our fake-the-faith-for-political-gain president - who has had many spouses, and even more sexually exploitive relationships using humans for his pleasure then tossing them aside and buying their silence.

Yeah. Mayor Boot edge edge is a near worthless man, compared to your cowardly prick, arrogant, unstable, and dangerous excuse for a POTUS.

ZenithCKLW

Post by ZenithCKLW » Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:25 am

Y M Ionhere wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:54 am
ZenithCKLW wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:17 am
Id be more confident with a mayor from someplace like San Diego, where the crime rate has remained relatively low and the population stable. Or Midland, Texas where unemployment runs about 2%.
Interesting, I feel the opposite. I place more confidence in someone who can turn things around, rather than someone who inherited a good situation from a prior administration and simply "maintained." Comparatively speaking, it's easy to run a city that runs itself. It's much harder to run a city that needs to be turned around. When someone succeeds at the latter, that's skillful success, not accidental inheritance.

The US needs a turn-around, and not back to the 50's.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Tue Apr 30, 2019 6:11 am

Did the democrats who are allegedly “digging” - hit pay dirt, yet?

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Mon May 06, 2019 9:04 am

The old sick Trump is no match for Mayor Pete - in education, honesty, military bravery, energy, smarts, effective leadership in governing people, respect for others, and a sincere Christian faith.

And when it comes to Christianity and following Jesus - Mike Pence is no match for Mayor Pete, either. Pence looks like what he is - a hate monger. (Like Trump.)

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Thu May 09, 2019 6:23 pm

I see sick-in-the-head Trump is trying to denigrate Mayor Pete by finding displeasure with the sound of his last name.

We’ve already seen this tactic used on a man named Obama. Give up, daft Trump. I believe President Obama won two presidential elections without any help from Vlad-the-Invader or any other enemy of The United States.

Good to know, however that Trump sees Mayor Pete as a threat to him.

Hahahahaha

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Thu May 23, 2019 7:22 pm

Well? Any dirt dug up, yet?

Meanwhile I see Mayor Pete isn’t afraid to call em like he sees em re Trump the racist, Trump the draft dodger, and Fox the opinion hosts hate mongers.

Certainly rising in the polls quickly.

Look out, Trumper Tantrum. The big Trump baby balloon could fly overhead any moment.

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Wed May 29, 2019 3:14 pm

Son of a BITCH.

I KNEW that the second chalupa might be a problem. But the THIRD? Yeah, that meant trouble. On my way to work, 95 mph on 94, thought it was a room-clearing fart, but now...yep. Shit my pants.

You think I'd have learned my lesson by now. No Taco Bell after 4am. I'm tired of shitting my pants 2, 3 times a week. I'm running out of underwear. And my car has brown stains all over the seat. Fuck, dude. Something has to change.

Oh, yeah...Democrats bad, up to no good all time, yadda, yadda, yadda.

Uh, oh...I feel a rumbly in my tummy aga-

Fuck.

"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Wed May 29, 2019 3:18 pm

Yet another numbskull anti-Democrat writing in

Thank you Thing

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic