Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Belligerent Freedom of Speech: One of the best things about the USA

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
borderboy653659200

Re: Belligerent Freedom of Speech: One of the best things about the USA

Post by borderboy653659200 » Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:21 pm

Twelve-year-olds ? Some of you boys WISH you had the average 12-year-old's knowledge and deportment .

Deleted User 9015

Re: Belligerent Freedom of Speech: One of the best things about the USA

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:19 pm

Mike Oxlong wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:04 am
Am I being a bit anal thinking if the authorities didn't draw attention to the site by announcing they are trying to shut it down, far fewer people would see the video?
Yep, the govt of New Zealand Streisand Effected themselves and now wanna put people in jail for 14 years for downloading it and allowing other people to download it from them.

Imagine if we told the govt to fuck itself after 9/11 when they used that tragedy to take a ton of civil liberties away then and ran up our national debt on “homeland security” and silly wars.

Life is full of risk, we got played. Now the idiot NZers are letting themselves be played too

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic