Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Stealing snacks? That’s “Troy’s finest.”

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Re: Stealing snacks? That’s “Troy’s finest.”

Post by MWmetalhead » Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:55 am

There are some really scuzzy people working in city government in Troy.

Do some research on their former city manager - now an incarcerated criminal - when you have some time, and how the Mayor and multiple city council members provided shade for him for the longest time.

Paul Woods reminds me a bit of the Swedish Chef from the Muppets when he speaks!

Deleted User 24

Post by Deleted User 24 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:39 am

Let us not forget the batshit loony Janice Daniels, briefly mayor a few years ago.

Deleted User 14935

Post by Deleted User 14935 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:46 pm

There’s nothing wrong with giving a Police Officer a gratuity, With my businesses (Stores and Restaurants)we do it all the time, But these Officers in Troy took the snacks it wasn’t offered to them, And that is stealing.

Y M Ionhere

Post by Y M Ionhere » Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:06 pm

Vic Doucette wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:39 am
Let us not forget the batshit loony Janice Daniels, briefly mayor a few years ago.
Nowhere near as bat-guano crazy as the commie mayor currently in NYC

Y M Ionhere

Post by Y M Ionhere » Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:08 pm

They deserve discounts. High-stressjob, crap hours, bad pay.

Deleted User 14935

Post by Deleted User 14935 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:08 pm

Y M Ionhere wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:08 pm
They deserve discounts. High-stressjob, crap hours, bad pay.
Yes discounts, But not taking if it isn’t offered, I have a store in Waterford, And all the officers will always ask if it’s OK to get a coffee or a soft drink but they asked, They do not take and everyone of them will offer to pay but we let them have it on the house.

stopnswop2

Post by stopnswop2 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:22 pm

Wasn't there a Starbucks that kicked a cop out of the store ?

Music is my life.

Deleted User 14935

Post by Deleted User 14935 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:19 pm

I think they did, But Starbucks sucks $5. for a coffee that’s ridiculous they should pay the customer to drink that piss water, Wow! Am I a little edgy today? Must be the coffee.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic