Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Ivanka Must Choose 2.0

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
screen glare

Ivanka Must Choose 2.0

Post by screen glare » Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:35 am

Trump is moving into hyper freak out mode. As evidenced by his TWO HOURish Stumble Bumble Ramble - at the annual Alt-Right Rave - in front of his salivating sycophants who mainline Fear, White, and Might.

As his classic Narcissistic Rage (look it up) plays out - both there and on the world stage - something I predicted years ago in this forum draws near.

The day Ivanka must choose.

Will she stick with Jared and her kids? Or when Trump throws Jared out the white house window to save himself - will Ivanka choose Daddy Damnedest? Because Trump can’t help himself. Whenever he’s in trouble he excommunicates a loyalist on which to place blame.

As before - I predict the whispering advisor Ivanka will dump her delicate carrier pidgeon (and his entire extended family) in favor of her one true love, Daddy Damnedest.

Coming soon to a TV near you.

bmw

Re: Ivanka Must Choose 2.0

Post by bmw » Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:57 am

screen glare wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:35 am
...Coming soon to a TV near you.
What do we need a tv for? If we want to read fictional drama about Trump and his family, we can just read your ramblings in this forum.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:08 am

bmw wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:57 am
screen glare wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:35 am
...Coming soon to a TV near you.
What do we need a tv for? If we want to read fictional drama about Trump and his family, we can just read your ramblings in this forum.
When they testify it will be quite a sight though... and the Democratic investigations are expanding... SDNY is looking into financial crimes... Trump is in trouble....

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:04 pm

You’re determined to defend the indefensible, bmw. In fact - you and other Trump knights atop your hobby horses belong in the nursery. Along with him.

Where’s that world famous h-u-g-e Trump baby balloon? It’s more relevant now than ever.

What an embarrassment this maniac is for the majority of Americans.

But you keep right on telling yourself Trump is MAGAnificent.
Last edited by screen glare on Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Deleted User 14935

Post by Deleted User 14935 » Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:08 pm

Screen Glare, You’re Just part of the liberal agenda, How does it feel to be a mouthpiece for the Agenda do they pay you to spread the bullshit fake news. You know someday your head will blow up with all that fake news. I bet your house is full of National Enquirer type news rags isn’t it time to take them to a recycling center and save the earth.

stopnswop2

Post by stopnswop2 » Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:46 pm

ll101 and screen glare are the same person.

!!!

I should have seen this earlier.

Music is my life.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:49 pm

Steve Korvette wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:08 pm
Screen Glare, You’re Just part of the liberal agenda, How does it feel to be a mouthpiece for the Agenda do they pay you to spread the bullshit fake news. You know someday your head will blow up with all that fake news. I bet your house is full of National Enquirer type news rags isn’t it time to take them to a recycling center and save the earth.
“The Liberal Agenda”, “The Left”... do you folks revel in creating perpetual boogeyman to come and get you?

There is no vast conspiracy... cultures change and evolve over time... always have and always will... if they didn’t something would be wrong...

Deleted User 14935

Post by Deleted User 14935 » Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:04 pm

stopnswop2 wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:46 pm
ll101 and screen glare are the same person.

!!!

I should have seen this earlier.
Good point Sam! You have a sharp eye for detail.

zzand

Post by zzand » Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:29 pm

I believe at one time the moderator said they were not based on IP addresses, could be wrong but i think that happened.

stopnswop2

Post by stopnswop2 » Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:47 pm

You do know that it's not difficult to log on / create accounts from different networks right?

Music is my life.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:55 am

I always thought lL101 was a one-track mind cop hater. And a self acknowledged victimized cop hater at that. LL101 is also outstanding by consistently complaining about being bullied here. Which is why I always thought the poster was a weakling. In more than one way.

I’m not a cop hater, victim, nor weakling.
But if YOU believe I am go right ahead with your conspiracy theory. It delights me to know for sure that you’re indeed self-defeating, and as the white house chefs and domestic staff snicker...“dumb as a Trump.”
Last edited by screen glare on Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:19 am

And I’m laughing at the “sharp eye for detail” compliment above. Take note: I’ve never once (over many years) posted a duplicate in yellow background of the post or posts to which I’m responding. LL101 does it consistently.

I guess I’m the one with a sharp eye.

Or maybe if we ARE one in the same person - I do that to throw you off the trail? Now THAT’s a REAL conspiracy theory! Hahahahahahaha

stopnswop2

Post by stopnswop2 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:02 am

You both talk identical. Identitcal.
Everyone has their unique tell. You guys have exactly the same.

I study people for a living.

Music is my life.

stopnswop2

Post by stopnswop2 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:05 am

Oh Steve, I forgot to read GG's posts, LOL.
Sorry.
Will do it sometime tonight. Have a busy day today.
Headed to bed now.

Music is my life.

Deleted User 14935

Post by Deleted User 14935 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:50 am

screen glare wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:19 am
And I’m laughing at the “sharp eye for detail” compliment above. Take note: I’ve never once (over many years) posted a duplicate in yellow background of the post or posts to which I’m responding. LL101 does it consistently.

I guess I’m the one with a sharp eye.

Or maybe if we ARE one in the same person - I do that to throw you off the trail? Now THAT’s a REAL conspiracy theory! Hahahahahahaha
Or you’re covering you ass! Can’t fool us Screen Glare Or should I say LL 101 and can’t forget GG, This Ladies and Gentleman is “The Three Faces Of Eve” 2019 version.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic