Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

YES!!! SUE THEM!!! SUE THEM ALL TO HELL!

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Deleted User 14935

Re: YES!!! SUE THEM!!! SUE THEM ALL TO HELL!

Post by Deleted User 14935 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:20 pm

I’m a newbie on this board and I’ve been reading the works of lovinlife 101, And it appears that lovinlife 101 doesn’t have much of a life, Just out of curiosity what do you do with your time 101, Perhaps you should take up a hobby like knitting or do some charity work at a soup kitchen, Or listen to music, But good God Get a life.

stopnswop2

Post by stopnswop2 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:52 pm

Welcome back to the board RadioKev / Oldies 84
:)

You can't fool Sam.
I know how you talk. I observe everythinggggg

Music is my life.

Deleted User 14935

Post by Deleted User 14935 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:19 pm

You are the sharpest tool in the shed 😂. I have a noticeable personality that’s 22 years in the biz that’s what does it.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic