Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

YES!!! SUE THEM!!! SUE THEM ALL TO HELL!

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
stopnswop2

Re: YES!!! SUE THEM!!! SUE THEM ALL TO HELL!

Post by stopnswop2 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:10 pm

So you agree orgasms are bad to talk about but "beyond an orgasm" whatever sick thing that may be is fine. Mmm. Ok

Music is my life.

stopnswop2

Post by stopnswop2 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:29 pm

You are such an idiot.
I didn't say it was bad, radiokev did.
And you think I'm a virgin? :lol
And you also think I "don't know where babies come from" ?
You are a complete wacko.
I'm also convinced you are either 15 or mentally ill.

And it is the food network.
And that example is stupid. The word "the" doesn't change the meaning.

Music is my life.

Deleted User 14888

Post by Deleted User 14888 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:35 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:03 pm
stopnswop2 wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:10 pm
So you agree orgasms are bad to talk about but "beyond an orgasm" whatever sick thing that may be is fine. Mmm. Ok
Best to talk about things you know about or something you’ve experienced (at least with another consentual adult, which you haven’t).

If you believe talking about orgasms is “bad,” I’d recommend questioning the Sunday School teacher who brainwashed you into believeing that. Do you believe sex is “wrong and dirty”’too? How do you think you got here? I know, your parents should have told you about this, but they failed in many ways.

Oh, and it’s not “beyond an orgasm.” It’s BEYOND ORGASMIC!!!

It’s like Food Network. It’s not “The Food Network.” It’s “Food Network.” Words matter.
So now you know other people’s sex life on this board, You’re an unusual individual, Actually your more of an assclown than I originally thought, The more you talk the more you dig yourself in a deeper hole, Don’t you think it’s time to just simply shut the hell up, Your time on the computer is up let someone else in the home use it for a change. Just a side note: Your posts are similar to TC Talks or TC Shuts Up, I do believe this is your work TC.

stopnswop2

Post by stopnswop2 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:49 pm

I actually prefer Cowboy to thus lunatic "girl/boy/thing"

Music is my life.

zzand

Post by zzand » Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:39 pm

Stopnswop 2, I never considered it before but you may be onto something about it being 15, or a teenager..brilliant!

Deleted User 14888

Post by Deleted User 14888 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:51 pm

I was RadioKev and changed my name to Oldies 84, I can do that you know, When I was in Radio I had at least 10 different names. I was Tim, Steve, Jeff, Chuck, Casey, KC, Dugan, Rick, Kyle, Kevin, Eric, And Joe and you know not one of those first names were my real first name. I was even two different names in the same station that happened in three stations in my career, So there you go.
Last edited by Deleted User 14888 on Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

stopnswop2

Post by stopnswop2 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:54 pm

zzand wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:39 pm
Stopnswop 2, I never considered it before but you may be onto something about it being 15, or a teenager..brilliant!
An extremely hyperactive one too!
Lol

Music is my life.

stopnswop2

Post by stopnswop2 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:55 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:29 pm
stopnswop2 wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:29 pm
You are such an idiot.
I didn't say it was bad, radiokev did.
stopnswop2 wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:10 pm
:rollin :rollin :rollin

You and Jussie must have the same agent.

There’s no “radiokev” in this thread!!!

Do you and autoliar share the same account?
I can't believe I used to stick up for you against AutoLab (autoliar)
You are an ungrateful brat

Music is my life.

stopnswop2

Post by stopnswop2 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:18 pm

Special ed*

Music is my life.

stopnswop2

Post by stopnswop2 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:18 pm

Ungrateful pos

Music is my life.

stopnswop2

Post by stopnswop2 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:24 pm

Don't talk to me

Music is my life.

ZenithCKLW

Post by ZenithCKLW » Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:35 pm

Read up on the actual law. Nothing here that I've ever seen constitutes cyberbullying toward the troll. Just another scare tactic to encourage allowing it to do and say whatever it wants.

Law: http://www.legislature.mi.gov/documents ... A-0457.pdf
Analysis: http://www.legislature.mi.gov/documents ... 71172A.pdf
(a) “Cyberbully” includes posting a message or statement in a public media forum about any other person if both of the following apply:

(i) The message or statement is intended to place a person in fear of bodily harm or death and expresses an intent to commit violence against the person.
(ii) The message or statement is posted with the intent to communicate a threat or with knowledge that it will be viewed as a threat.
I suspect the troll's only possible recourse is that any disagreement will be viewed as a threat, and everyone else will be threatened with a "you put me in fear" line for disagreeing and stating why the troll is wrong, but I suspect if it actually went to court, a reasonable judge would see that not to be the case for anything posted here. Especially since no one knows the true identity of the troll, and I'm almost certain that's how the troll wants it to stay.

stopnswop2

Post by stopnswop2 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:39 pm

It already tried to claim people made death threats on here towards it, when no such thing happened.

Just a classic case of "poor me im a victim"

Music is my life.

Deleted User 14888

Post by Deleted User 14888 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:31 pm

Stopnswop just needs to use the Foe feature on the Buzzboard and problem solved and anyone else for that matter, And as far as Lovinlife 101 is concerned you started this with Your Orgasm nonsense in the heading of your thread you didn’t have say what you did to describe how you felt about the story you posted so you’re the fault of this whole thing you are the blame so knock this shit off once and for all.

Deleted User 14888

Post by Deleted User 14888 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:45 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:16 pm
ZenithCKLW wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:35 pm
Read up on the actual law. Nothing here that I've ever seen constitutes cyberbullying toward the troll. Just another scare tactic to encourage allowing it to do and say whatever it wants.

Law: http://www.legislature.mi.gov/documents ... A-0457.pdf
Analysis: http://www.legislature.mi.gov/documents ... 71172A.pdf
(a) “Cyberbully” includes posting a message or statement in a public media forum about any other person if both of the following apply:

(i) The message or statement is intended to place a person in fear of bodily harm or death and expresses an intent to commit violence against the person.
(ii) The message or statement is posted with the intent to communicate a threat or with knowledge that it will be viewed as a threat.
I suspect the troll's only possible recourse is that any disagreement will be viewed as a threat, and everyone else will be threatened with a "you put me in fear" line for disagreeing and stating why the troll is wrong, but I suspect if it actually went to court, a reasonable judge would see that not to be the case for anything posted here. Especially since no one knows the true identity of the troll, and I'm almost certain that's how the troll wants it to stay.
Check and check! Both criteria have been met many times here.

Besides, what you all do with Bubba on a bear-skin rug on a moon-lit night is none of my business. Soulmates and cell-mates! True love!!!
Looks like lovinlife 101 can be charged for sexual harassment someone better get a copy of that.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic