Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

They forgot sweeps

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Deleted User 14888

Re: They forgot sweeps

Post by Deleted User 14888 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:30 pm

Hey! You Guys Happy Valentine’s Day, Before my Wife left for work this morning she gave me my Valentines Day gift. So it is a great day, Good Day!

Deleted User 24

Post by Deleted User 24 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:51 pm

stopnswop2 wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:02 pm
Let me explain it to you in simple baby terms. (Since you want to act like a baby)

Anyone that would smear ketchup all over a machine in protest is not okay in the head.
OK, maybe we're finally getting somewhere.

Why not say the action was stupid, or foolish, or dumb, or nonsensical? How about ridiculous, or crazy, or weird, or any one of a dozen other words that any "communications expert" ought to be able to find in a thesaurus or dictionary?

Any "communications expert" knows that words, and word choice, are important. If you use the wrong words, your message can be misunderstood or ignored.

There are any number of words you could use that don't slur innocent people.

And I have noticed that you aren't exactly swimming in support on this.

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:08 pm

stopnswop2 wrote:
Let me explain it to you in simple baby terms. (Since you want to act like a baby)

Anyone that would smear ketchup all over a machine in protest is not okay in the head.
Here's the thing: you KNOW the term is offensive, and Vic has stated it offends him. Unless you are on the spectrum, you should have the decency to refrain from using the term.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:09 pm

Matt wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:08 pm
stopnswop2 wrote:

Here's the thing: you KNOW the term is offensive, and Vic has stated it offends him. Unless you are on the spectrum, you should have the decency to refrain from using the term.
Ah decency... what a concept...

stopnswop2

Post by stopnswop2 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:13 pm

I was not even talking to him. I didn't even know he was in the thread.
I shouldn't have to walk on egg shells

Music is my life.

stopnswop2

Post by stopnswop2 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:18 pm

Also I could care less what offends someone that goes around disrespecting others and myself for no reason.
Thinking he's better than us and some king.
If you want to be treated with respect, then you need to treat others with respect.

Music is my life.

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:21 pm

stopnswop2 wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:13 pm
I was not even talking to him. I didn't even know he was in the thread.
I shouldn't have to walk on egg shells
This is an open forum. The term "retard" in any form is generally not acceptable in 2019. I'm not a PC policeman by any means, but you're being dense. You've stated you are gay, would you be cool with someone using the term "faggot" in here if it wasn't directed at you?

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

stopnswop2

Post by stopnswop2 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:29 pm

Once again, I did not call anyone a "retard".

I said this: "probably smeared ketchup on it or something retarded"

Music is my life.

stopnswop2

Post by stopnswop2 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:35 pm

Vic doesn't seem to have a problem himself saying "stupid" and "idiot" which both refer to a person with a low intelligence level/IQ, which qualifies them to be "mentally retarded" if it's below 70.

He is either ignorant or just wants something to get upset about.

Seeing how he treats people, I assume it's the latter.

What is worse is that he actually calls people those words. I simply referred to ketchup as it.

Music is my life.

stopnswop2

Post by stopnswop2 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:43 pm

I have no respect for horrible people like him.
He lost all my respect when I posted a clip of me on the radio when I was doing Job Shadowing at WNIC.

He first replies to the thread with "That's probably the highlight of his career".
When I tell him that yes it is, since I don't have a current career in radio, he replied with "Fucking Wannabe".

That's not okay.

Music is my life.

Deleted User 14888

Post by Deleted User 14888 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:49 pm

Vic does have a mean approach he’s done that to me in the past, But I’m no angel either, I can be a prick at times, And I’m not making excuses for Vic or Myself, But in all honesty it’s time for everyone to move on and put this to rest it’s been 2 days on this adventure, Now I don’t know about you Dudes but I’m tired, So Let’s all Be Adults and go to the next page and enjoy each other’s company, Talk to everyone tomorrow, Have a Good Night Everyone.
Last edited by Deleted User 14888 on Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

stopnswop2

Post by stopnswop2 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:51 pm

Night buddy : )

Music is my life.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic