Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

The End of my Walmart Years

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
Deleted User 14888

Re: The End of my Walmart Years

Post by Deleted User 14888 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:53 am

craig11152 wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:22 am
If people want to boycott Walmart for whatever legitimate reason I'm OK. But a boycott should never involve deliberate destruction of property.
Ironically if Walmart has to pay somebody to restock the ice cream before it melts its part of why they need to go to self checkout. To keep people like TT from driving up labor costs needlessly.
Amen to that Brother!

Deleted User 14888

Post by Deleted User 14888 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:08 am

I was in Ace Hardware Just this morning and there was a line out the door, The store had 3 employees that I could see but I had to wait, The other employees were working on other things but not the counter, I did get a little pissed and put my items back onto the shelves where they belonged, I could have in protest just threw the goods anywhere and probably would have been more pissed and would’ve got into a rage and head to the nail and nuts and bolt aisles and throw the shit around just to prove a point in protest but I’m not 12 years old, I’m an adult so I just left and went to Lowe’s, So the point is simple Turkey was acting childish plain and simple.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:49 pm

This wasn't me throwing a tantrum. It was thoughtfully and methodically planned out over time. I knew the day woul come when I'd have to do it somewhere.

I'll do it again in other stores, in other ways, when it's called for. I've already exacted my revenge at McD for their self ordering video screens.

The robotic car wash already know about me, but I won't be going back there anyway.

Now, I need to plan what to do if I ever get picked up by a driverless taxi.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

craig11152

Post by craig11152 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:51 pm

Oldies 84 wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:08 am
.....and put my items back onto the shelves where they belonged......
Thats me too. If I put something in my cart and 5 aisles later I change my mind I go back to where I got it and put it where I found it. .....this even though the store moves stuff around periodically just to mess with us.

Side bar story...

many years ago my ex wife worked as a waitress in a local pub. One evening she served 3 guys dinner. No alcohol though because they were going in to work at midnight. Their job was to go to various Meijer stores and during the wee hours move shelves of merchandise around. The obvious reason was to slow regular customers down enough to spur more implus buys.

When you go into a supermarket look at those shelf units and look down at the floor. Most of them can be picked up by a hand operated forklift and pulled out in to the aisle. 3-4 guys can move a lot of merchandise rather quickly and they don't have to move it very far to slow people down who are used to stuff in a certain spot.

I no longer directly engage trolls

Deleted User 14888

Post by Deleted User 14888 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:59 pm

So it was premeditated, You took the time to plan this out and your in Canada right?, I just hope the Royal Canadian Mounted Police Don’t know about you. You just might have an Officer on a Horse at your front door. Maybe that Cowboy everyone talks about on The Buzzboard. :rollin

craig11152

Post by craig11152 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:15 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:49 pm
This wasn't me throwing a tantrum. It was thoughtfully and methodically planned out over time. I knew the day woul come when I'd have to do it somewhere.

I'll do it again in other stores, in other ways, when it's called for. I've already exacted my revenge at McD for their self ordering video screens.

The robotic car wash already know about me, but I won't be going back there anyway.

That may not be a tantrum but it is childish and is criminal if the result is intentionally damaged property that doesn't belong to you. Depending on the extent of damage it could be a felony.
Furthermore it served no purpose other than to hurt innocent people. The decision to go with self checkout is made at some corporate level well above store manager. But profit/loss, labor costs, theft, and such will negatively impact the store manager's job review. So your "message" fell on deaf ears and hurt innocent people.
What you did was like me getting mad at the high cost of maple syrup and smashing your car windows because your canadian and Canada produces 80% of the worlds maple syrup.

craig11152

Post by craig11152 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:15 pm

Oldies 84 wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:59 pm
So it was premeditated, You took the time to plan this out and your in Canada right?
Doesn't he winter in Florida?

Deleted User 14888

Post by Deleted User 14888 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:52 pm

craig11152 wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:15 pm
Oldies 84 wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:59 pm
So it was premeditated, You took the time to plan this out and your in Canada right?
Doesn't he winter in Florida?
I do think Turkey is from London, Ontario, But he will let us know eventually. And yes I think you’re right he could be in Florida now.

HD74

Post by HD74 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:16 pm

Hey, wait a minute, you mean that was Merican dairy he was messing with? That changes everything!

Actually it doesn't.
My ex used to work at Meijers, when the Wartmart opened in Jackson, groups of evil Wally world employees would show up at Meijers and make messes, move stuff around, other foul smelling stuff, don't recall any felonies being charged......

No Canadiens were harmed in the spectacle either...

You're never too old to learn something stupid.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:39 pm

HD74 wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:16 pm
Hey, wait a minute, you mean that was Merican dairy he was messing with? That changes everything!

Actually it doesn't.
My ex used to work at Meijers, when the Wartmart opened in Jackson, groups of evil Wally world employees would show up at Meijers and make messes, move stuff around, other foul smelling stuff, don't recall any felonies being charged......

No Canadiens were harmed in the spectacle either...
Still says something about Wally World...

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:40 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:49 pm

Why do you insist on making life hard for your fellow working class folks? Is it because they are non-union so it somehow doesn’t matter?

stopnswop2

Post by stopnswop2 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:16 pm

You planned in advance how you were going to vandalize Walmart? ?

That's not normal

Music is my life.

Deleted User 14888

Post by Deleted User 14888 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:40 pm

The Question is what retail chain is next? Will it be Best Buy, Meijers, Target, Home Depot or Lowe’s Who next to be your in the path of Turkeytop🦃. Stay tuned. And now a word from our sponsors.
Last edited by Deleted User 14888 on Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:47 pm

What did you do at McDonalds and the Car Wash TT? Anywhere else?

It’s like watching a train wreck.. just can’t turn away from the path of destruction...

Deleted User 14888

Post by Deleted User 14888 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:50 pm

Great question NS, Were you a news reporter, And I mean that in a serious way.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic