Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Thieves Get Targeted In Bloomfield

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
stopnswop2

Re: Thieves Get Targeted In Bloomfield

Post by stopnswop2 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:24 pm

No, nobody should be "flaying" anyone.
When 2 people don't agree on something, you don't attack them.
Didn't you learn in preschool how to behave?

What happened here was the appropriate way.
Bryce nicely explained why it was offensive, and I read it, understood, and then I apologized.

That's how you solve a problem.

EDIT:
@Zenith. Exactly 🙂.

And I have always had respect for Vic, but when he starts insulting me for no reason..there is a problem.
And someone else defended him, saying it's okay for him to talk that way because he's been a member since 2004.
No that is absolutely NOT okay. You don't get to stomp on people no matter who you are. Everyone should treat each other with respect. Nobody is above anyone here.
MW is the site owner. You don't see him going around flaming because he's the boss. He is very respectful. A great example of an admin.

Music is my life.

Deleted User 24

Post by Deleted User 24 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:22 pm

The video explained it all in 30 seconds.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:54 pm

Vic Doucette wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:22 pm
The video explained it all in 30 seconds.
You know the other guy does have a point... you should keep the flaying to a minimum... I highly doubt he meant the harm you were frothing about...

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:57 pm

Vic has come after me for my views on LL Bean and he has defended his middle class from my criticisms. That's all fair game. I don't believe there's any ill will between us.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic