Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Movie: Lost Souls (1998)

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
stopnswop2

Movie: Lost Souls (1998)

Post by stopnswop2 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:41 pm

Does anyone remember watching a movie back in the day called "Lost Souls"?

It originally aired on UPN in 1998, and Fox Family (now FreeForm) then aired the movie on a regular basis until Disney bought the network and stopped airing it after 2003.

The movie stars John Savage.

It's about a family that moves into a new house in the country close to the Institution their mute Autistic daughter is being treated.
The son finds an antique device in the basement that turns out to have been made by Thomas Edison.
When the machine is turned on, poltergeist activity begins throughout the house and the daughter becomes more animated: singing and painting.
She keeps painting 2 children inside of a circle.
The dad does some research and finds out that 2 children went missing 8 years earlier and a local nutcase confessed to their murders...
He isn't convinced he's the actual killer and thinks the spirits in the house are those 2 kids and that they are trying to identify their real killer to him.
Last edited by stopnswop2 on Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Music is my life.

Deleted User 14888

Re: Movie: Lost Souls

Post by Deleted User 14888 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:00 pm

Thanks, For telling me the plot of the movie and just think I was going to rent it out at Blockbuster. Geez! On VHS 😆

stopnswop2

Post by stopnswop2 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:02 pm

I only told you basic info all which is told in the first 20 minutes lol.

Ahh, blockbuster. I miss going there. Lol
There is a Family Video in Livonia though on 8 mile

Music is my life.

Deleted User 14888

Post by Deleted User 14888 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:21 pm

Yes there’s one by me also at 22 and Van Dyke, but the homestead has Roku and Hulu and Internet TV from Xfinity so we are covered on Television, It’s cool to have all that to entertain grandchildren and I have a house full. I’m sort of a Mr. Mom but the Gramps version. I usually watch them when my Son and Daughter and Wife go to work during the day after my workout at PF in the mornings.

stopnswop2

Post by stopnswop2 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:18 pm

I uploaded it to youtube back in 2016

Music is my life.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic