Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Fake news, agenda-driven bias, and ignorance

Miss the posts from your favorite flame artist or troll who added little to no value to the Buzzboard? Read 'em here!
lovinlife101

Fake news, agenda-driven bias, and ignorance

Post by lovinlife101 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:08 pm

Look no further than the reporting on the MAGA-hat wearing teenagers and a group of Native Americans in Washington D.C. to see all the things wrong with the media today.

I don't know how you get fake news, agenda-driven bias, and ignorance in one fell swoop, but the media doesn't disappoint!

lovinlife101

Re: Fake news, agenda-driven bias, and ignorance

Post by lovinlife101 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:17 pm

With all this attention on the media getting this story 100% wrong, could the media be wrong about cops too?

YES! YES!!! OH, YYYEEEESSS!!!

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:16 am

WC8KCY wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:51 am
Some of us in the Native American community are more than a little displeased with how this was covered, as well: Imagine the initial shock of seeing one of our Elders seemingly taking abuse from a group of bigot teens, only to learn later that there's a lot more to the story than was initially "reported".

Activist, agenda-driven "journalism"--fake news--diverts attention away from, distorts public perception of, and eventually desensitizes the public to actual facts and events that should be of genuine concern.
100% agree.

The conflicts of interest are too many to name. Let’s just take reporting on the police. News people handle cops with kid-gloves because they know if they hold police officers and their departments accountable, police won’t answer their phone calls. Police won’t give them a sound bite. Police won’t invite them to the next press conference.

Many anchors and reporters are literally and figuratively in bed with cops. That’s why you never see investigative reports on police corruption despite plenty of it to report on.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:07 am

Y M Ionhere wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:43 am
[quote=lovinlife101 post_id=558728 time=<a href="tel:1548044250">1548044250</a> user_id=9159]
With all this attention on the media getting this story 100% wrong, could the media be wrong about cops too?

YES! YES!!! OH, YYYEEEESSS!!!
Agreed! They always try to make cops look bad. If they keep trying to find ways to make the police look bad, then eventually there will be protests. Protests are pure gold for news reporters. Radical activists like Soros will bus in people from out of state who are angered by the negative, slanted reporting and theres the great headline. Hopefully, a few people may show up with bats and gas cans. Oh boy! Big news story for 3 days. "Oh, poor innocent black man beaten by racist white cops". Forget its often a black or hispanic cop protecting himself when someone reaches into his waist like hes about to grab a pistol. That news wont cause a big demonstration that the media is trying to encourage for their ratings.
[/quote]

Cops don’t need any help making them look bad. Anyone with eyes can see that.

You’ve heard of “boys will be boys.” Well, “cops will be cops.”

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CNMqGdlYqCg

They break an innocent man’s window, sic a dog on him that starts biting his arm, drag him out of his car, and arrest him for no reason. No crime committed except the violations the cops performed.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:12 am

Y M Ionhere wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:33 pm
You start a post about agenda-driven, dishonest, biased media misinformation. Then link a bunch of articles you blindly take at face value from the same media you called out for bias and fake news.
Do I need to explain the irony.
You told at least two lies here, Skippy.

Where did I “...link a bunch of articles...”? I linked only once, and it was a YouTube video.

You said the “...bunch of articles...” (which I have proven is a lie) was “...from the same media you called out for bias and fake news.” Nope again, Skippy! It was a video taken from an innocent citizen who recorded the police himself. It was not a story from any traditional news media.

Any more lies you want to tell? I’m all ears!

You’ve been hanging out with autoliar too much.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:11 am

Y M Ionhere wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:39 am
[quote=lovinlife101 post_id=559152 time=<a href="tel:1548331977">1548331977</a> user_id=9159]
[quote="Y M Ionhere" post_id=559132 time=<a href="tel:1548304413">1548304413</a> user_id=8870]
You start a post about agenda-driven, dishonest, biased media misinformation. Then link a bunch of articles you blindly take at face value from the same media you called out for bias and fake news.
Do I need to explain the irony.
You told at least two lies here, Skippy.

Where did I “...link a bunch of articles...”? I linked only once, and it was a YouTube video.

You said the “...bunch of articles...” (which I have proven is a lie) was “...from the same media you called out for bias and fake news.” Nope again, Skippy! It was a video taken from an innocent citizen who recorded the police himself. It was not a story from any traditional news media.

Any more lies you want to tell? I’m all ears!

You’ve been hanging out with autoliar too much.
[/quote]
All your police rant threads have link after link. Theres 4 or 5 threads always being added to with media links.
[/quote]

Do you have Rihanna’s “Love the Way You Autolie” set on repeat?

Your ignorant response gives me another opportunity to point out another lie. Your timing is off.

You said that I started this post and “then” link a bunch of news articles. “Then” means to come after. Show me where!

The fact is, there aren’t any news articles I posted after this thread started.

This is fun! Let’s keep playing!

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:29 am

Thanks for continuing to play! Just what I want!

“Links”? Where?

I linked one YouTube video to this thread. That’s it, not several that you accused me of. And it wasn’t a traditional news clip that you accused me of.

Time for you to take a nap. You must be tired from moving the goalposts. You never tire of lying, though.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:42 am

NS8401 wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:34 am
lovinlife101 wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:29 am
Thanks for continuing to play! Just what I want!

“Links”? Where?

I linked one YouTube video to this thread. That’s it, not several that you accused me of. And it wasn’t a traditional news clip that you accused me of.

Time for you to take a nap. You must be tired from moving the goalposts. You never tire of lying, though.
You keep saying you when I haven’t even bothered to speak to you in any game playing sense before my previous attempt. Reading is fundamental. I didn’t accuse you of anything or lie... you fail.
Oh, look! I’m posting a traditional news article to further prove my point!

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna962131

This guy harassed teens, lied about them, and yet the news runs a story of him forgiving them for standing respectfully.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:44 am

bmw wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:56 am
[quote=MWmetalhead post_id=558761 time=<a href="tel:1548083567">1548083567</a> user_id=2]
If I were the young man's family, I'd consider filing defamation law suits against all the major news organizations who intentionally exhibited bias and hatred in the reporting of this story for the purposes of using it as political fodder.
Looks like that is a work in progress. They have apparently hired attorney L. Lin Wood - a rather high-profile attorney with quite the resume. https://bigleaguepolitics.com/breaking- ... -lin-wood/

Per the article, these are the people and organizations they are considering suing:

Kathy Griffin
USA Today
Andrea Mitchell
The Washington Post
Maggie Haberman of the NY Times
Esquire
S.E. Cupp
Tom Watson

And of course, no major media outlet is reporting on this. https://www.google.com/search?q=L.+Lin+ ... 52&bih=760
[/quote]

Like I’ve always said, the only money to be made in broadcasting is suing them!

They should include all local channels that ran the fake news too!

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:54 am

YES!!!

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2019 ... -students/

SUE THEM!!!

SUE THEM ALLLLLLLL!!!!!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic