Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Censored From Network News-NSFW

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Talks

Re: Censored From Network News-NSFW

Post by TC Talks » Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:06 pm

Bryce and BMW seem to have selective sensitivity to crassness. Tell me Bryce how is it that Trump hasn't offended you yet? You're not paying attention or it just doesn't play into your story line.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:16 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:06 pm
Bryce and BMW seem to have selective sensitivity to crassness. Tell me Bryce how is it that Trump hasn't offended you yet? You're not paying attention or it just doesn't play into your story line.
Sorry, there is a big difference between being crass and calling the POTUS a motherfucker at a rally. Just the fact that she feels comfortable, proud even, using that language in front of her children, tells me all I need to know.

Now we find she's anti semetic.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:54 pm

Bryce wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:16 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Sorry, there is a big difference between being crass and calling the POTUS a motherfucker at a rally. Just the fact that she feels comfortable, proud even, using that language in front of her children, tells me all I need to know.

He leads chants of locking up his political opponents, openly mocks people with exaggerated gestures and nicknames them and or calls them names... he’s not exactly holding up his end here... since his base loves it can we assume they are generally crass and crude?

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:07 am

And all this shit is cool with you?
A look back at Trump comments perceived by some as encouraging violence

President Donald Trump on Thursday praised a congressman’s past assault on a reporter, making it the latest example where he appears to encourage or support violence.

In the latest instance, Trump referenced Rep. Greg Gianforte’s 2017 attack on a reporter by saying that “any guy who can do a body slam, he is my type!”

In August, White House press secretary Sarah Sanders denied that Trump encourages or endorses violence even though many of his supporters act aggressively toward reporters at rallies.

"The president does not support violence against anyone or anything," Sanders said at the time.

This is far from the first time that Trump aides, including Sanders, have disputed the idea that Trump, both as a candidate and now as president, condones violence.

Here are some examples:

Recounting a childhood story
Decades before launching his political career, Trump started crafting his public image with the release of his book "The Art of the Deal," which was published in 1987. In that book, he described an incident when he was younger that stood out as a memorable moment.

"Even in elementary school, I was a very assertive, aggressive kid," Trump wrote in the bestseller. "In the second grade I actually gave a teacher a black eye — I punched my music teacher because I didn't think he knew anything about music and I almost got expelled. I'm not proud of that but it's clear evidence that even early on I had a tendency to stand up and make my opinions known in a very forceful way. The difference now is that I like to use my brain instead of my fists."

Critics pounce on Trump after CNN wrestling tweet
Asked about the story during an interview with The Washington Post on April 21, 2016, he hedged about the details.

"When I say 'punch,' when you're that age, nobody punches very hard. But I was very rambunctious in school, and it was good to go to a military academy because in those days it was a lot tougher than it is now. It was a different environment," Trump said.

Weighing in on protesters
Protesters regularly interrupted Trump's rallies during the presidential campaign — which he often mentioned in his speeches.

In Cedar Rapids, Iowa, on the day of the Iowa caucuses, for instance, he told audience members he would pay their legal fees if they engaged in violence against protesters.

"If you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them, would you? Seriously, OK? Just knock the hell ... I promise you I will pay for the legal fees. I promise, I promise," he said on Feb. 1, 2016.

At a Las Vegas rally later that month, he said security guards were too gentle with a protester. "He's walking out with big high-fives, smiling, laughing," Trump said. "I'd like to punch him in the face, I'll tell you."

A similar situation unfolded at a rally that month in Warren, Michigan.

"Get him out," he said of a protester. "Try not to hurt him. If you do, I'll defend you in court. Don't worry about it."

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:32 am

TC Talks wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:07 am
And all this shit is cool with you?
A look back at Trump comments perceived by some as encouraging violence

President Donald Trump on Thursday praised a congressman’s past assault on a reporter, making it the latest example where he appears to encourage or support violence.

In the latest instance, Trump referenced Rep. Greg Gianforte’s 2017 attack on a reporter by saying that “any guy who can do a body slam, he is my type!”

In August, White House press secretary Sarah Sanders denied that Trump encourages or endorses violence even though many of his supporters act aggressively toward reporters at rallies.

"The president does not support violence against anyone or anything," Sanders said at the time.

This is far from the first time that Trump aides, including Sanders, have disputed the idea that Trump, both as a candidate and now as president, condones violence.

Here are some examples:

Recounting a childhood story
Decades before launching his political career, Trump started crafting his public image with the release of his book "The Art of the Deal," which was published in 1987. In that book, he described an incident when he was younger that stood out as a memorable moment.

"Even in elementary school, I was a very assertive, aggressive kid," Trump wrote in the bestseller. "In the second grade I actually gave a teacher a black eye — I punched my music teacher because I didn't think he knew anything about music and I almost got expelled. I'm not proud of that but it's clear evidence that even early on I had a tendency to stand up and make my opinions known in a very forceful way. The difference now is that I like to use my brain instead of my fists."

Critics pounce on Trump after CNN wrestling tweet
Asked about the story during an interview with The Washington Post on April 21, 2016, he hedged about the details.

"When I say 'punch,' when you're that age, nobody punches very hard. But I was very rambunctious in school, and it was good to go to a military academy because in those days it was a lot tougher than it is now. It was a different environment," Trump said.

Weighing in on protesters
Protesters regularly interrupted Trump's rallies during the presidential campaign — which he often mentioned in his speeches.

In Cedar Rapids, Iowa, on the day of the Iowa caucuses, for instance, he told audience members he would pay their legal fees if they engaged in violence against protesters.

"If you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them, would you? Seriously, OK? Just knock the hell ... I promise you I will pay for the legal fees. I promise, I promise," he said on Feb. 1, 2016.

At a Las Vegas rally later that month, he said security guards were too gentle with a protester. "He's walking out with big high-fives, smiling, laughing," Trump said. "I'd like to punch him in the face, I'll tell you."

A similar situation unfolded at a rally that month in Warren, Michigan.

"Get him out," he said of a protester. "Try not to hurt him. If you do, I'll defend you in court. Don't worry about it."
“You’re a motherfucker so we’ll impeach you!” Is lower on the scale than paying somebody’s legal fees for committing violence on your behalf...

Besides.. if we save a 7 year olds ears they’ll hear same by age 10... Bryce can try to make himself feel better by thinking otherwise but the vulgarity ship sailed long ago...

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:32 am

If you write or say “ She’s a MILF”, does it make any of you a practiced or wishful or willing “Mother F—-er?”

Oh and - before I forget - some of you apparently have not seen or heard the video MSNBC has been running of Trump blaring the term “Mother F—-er” at a Vegas campaign trail speech.

If you can tear yourselves away from Hannity and Rush for a few seconds you might catch that clip. It’s relevant to your deaf ears and blind eyes while defending Dumbass Donald.
Last edited by screen glare on Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Deleted User 24

Post by Deleted User 24 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:46 am

Bryce wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:16 pm
TC Talks wrote:

You're upset that we're calling your pal by the nickname the Secret Service uses for the VPOTUS.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:04 am

And Bryce - apparently Mitch Albom didn’t understand that the leader of the free world - Putin’s puppet, Dumbass Donald - had used the term “Mother F—-er” in his campaign speech in Las Vegas - before Mitch scolded in his column the newly minted congressional representative from his stomping ground. However his newspaper has since printed that fact in a correction.

I’ve also heard two Jewish friends say that Jewish American Mitch calling out Palestinean Muslim Anerican Rashida immediatly calls into question his reason for attacking her. I’m not hyper sensitive to that angle. But two of my Jewish buddies think it extremely foundational in his decision to write that column. They think a non-Jewish author would have had more credibility due to the endless generational hatred on both sides.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:15 am

Hahahahaha!!! Good one, Vic Doucette! Pence DOES call his wife “Mother.”

Deleted User 14888

Post by Deleted User 14888 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:32 am

Good Morning, Srceen Glare!

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:17 pm

screen glare wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:04 am
And Bryce - apparently Mitch Albom didn’t understand that the leader of the free world - Putin’s puppet, Dumbass Donald - had used the term “Mother F—-er” in his campaign speech in Las Vegas - before Mitch scolded in his column the newly minted congressional representative from his stomping ground. However his newspaper has since printed that fact in a correction.

I’ve also heard two Jewish friends say that Jewish American Mitch calling out Palestinean Muslim Anerican Rashida immediatly calls into question his reason for attacking her. I’m not hyper sensitive to that angle. But two of my Jewish buddies think it extremely foundational in his decision to write that column. They think a non-Jewish author would have had more credibility due to the endless generational hatred on both sides.
Oh save it.

Democrats have a history of hate. A few decades ago they hated the blacks, a few years before that they were locking up Japanese Americans, now Jews are the hate de jour of the Democratic party.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:30 pm

Bryce wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:17 pm
screen glare wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:04 am

Oh save it.

Democrats have a history of hate. A few decades ago they hated the blacks, a few years before that they were locking up Japanese Americans, now Jews are the hate de jour of the Democratic party.
You can't call me short just because I was a foot tall in 1986 but am now 6 foot in 2019...

And am taller than the person that called me short...

"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:02 pm

Mega Hertz wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:30 pm

You can't call me short just because I was a foot tall in 1986 but am now 6 foot in 2019...

And am taller than the person that called me short...
Well, umm, your height in 1986 wasn't a choice you made was it?

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:03 pm

No, it was a choice my parents made.

Naturally, my parents have to be the first pro-life Democrats in history. Figures.

"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:09 pm

Mega Hertz wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:03 pm
No, it was a choice my parents made.

Naturally, my parents have to be the first pro-life Democrats in history. Figures.
How dare they... bunch of fire breathing right wingers...

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic