Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Censored From Network News-NSFW

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Bryce

Re: Censored From Network News-NSFW

Post by Bryce » Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:32 pm

Pretty spot on column on this by of all people Mitch Album.

https://www.freep.com/story/sports/colu ... 490413002/

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Ben Zonia

Post by Ben Zonia » Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:42 pm

Bryce wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:32 pm
Pretty spot on column on this by of all people Mitch Albom.

https://www.freep.com/story/sports/colu ... 490413002/
Now if Debbie Schlussel had said what Reform Mitch said, she'd be ostracized and called anti-M.

"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:48 pm

Bryce wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:27 am
NS8401 wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:09 am

What in God’s name do you consider Trump to be? He makes her comment look pedestrian...
I have seen and heard a lot of video and audio of T Rump. I have not heard him utter that word in a public gathering nor in private.
A guy that regularly swears by all accounts and belittles and berates everybody and does all of these things and doesn’t have a moral bone in his body is somehow a better role model than someone who called somebody a motherfucker once? Is that where this is headed?

Deleted User 24

Post by Deleted User 24 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:09 am

Bryce wrote:
NS8401 wrote:

What in God’s name do you consider Trump to be? He makes her comment look pedestrian...
I have seen and heard a lot of video and audio of T Rump. I have not heard him utter that word in a public gathering nor in private.
Bryce, I have never smelled you farting or heard you belch, but I am certain that you do both daily. You're off your game, pal.

BTW, did you ever get rid of that lens you were selling?

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:36 am

Vic Doucette wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:09 am
Bryce wrote:
NS8401 wrote:

Bryce, I have never smelled you farting or heard you belch, but I am certain that you do both daily. You're off your game, pal.

BTW, did you ever get rid of that lens you were selling?
My point was to be, yes, T Rump is crass and crude, but hasn't crossed the line Ms. Talib did and brag about saying it to her children non the less. Yet Talib sure doesn't seem to get the blow-back a Congressman got for simply calling Obama a liar. Which was true by the way.

Not sure which is the lens in question, I've sold off a few that I just don't use anymore. Still have a Nikon ED AF VR Nikkor 80-400mm f/4.5-5.6D in pristine condition. $650.00. Not a GREAT lens for fast action sports like hockey, basketball and football, but does an bang up job on baseball and wildlife.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Deleted User 14888

Post by Deleted User 14888 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:32 pm

Rashida Tlaib talks about impeachment for Trump and she herself needs to be impeached from her office, time to get rid of the Rash people, I’m already itching.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:38 pm

Oldies 84 wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:32 pm
Rashida Tlaib talks about impeachment for Trump and she herself needs to be impeached from her office, time to get rid of the Rash people, I’m already itching.
Also, time to get an ocean of calamine lotion to treat "Itchy Burnie Sanders".

Poison Ivy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-oXLs2htmM

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Deleted User 24

Post by Deleted User 24 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:02 pm

Oldies 84 wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:32 pm
What impeachable offense has she committed?

The more I see of you around here, the more I think you and your multiple personalities (along with the countless iterations of Cowboy) must be the misbegotten love children of Jar Jar Binks.

Deleted User 14888

Post by Deleted User 14888 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:38 pm

Thanks for the compliment Vic, now my day is complete, Have a good day! Oh by the way how can you see me? Just asking.

Deleted User 24

Post by Deleted User 24 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:03 pm

Oldies 84 wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:38 pm
Thanks for the compliment Vic, now my day is complete, Have a good day! Oh by the way how can you see me? Just asking.
Since you haven't answered the question, I will assume that you're a stupid motherfucker.

Deleted User 14888

Post by Deleted User 14888 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:10 pm

Now Vic stop swearing, no reason to pout. Hey try to have a good day and turn that frown upside down.

Deleted User 24

Post by Deleted User 24 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:29 pm

Oldies 84 wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:10 pm
Now Vic stop swearing, no reason to pout. Hey try to have a good day and turn that frown upside down.
Can you answer the question, or are you just another stupid motherfucker hiding behind multiple screen names?

Deleted User 14888

Post by Deleted User 14888 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:01 pm

Vic Doucette wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:03 pm
Oldies 84 wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:38 pm
Since you haven't answered the question, I will assume that you're a stupid motherfucker.
Stop assuming Vic, that’s your first mistake, I have only one email address on here and only one account, so stop confusing me with this Cowboy person, until you realize this fact no more attempts to carry any conversation with you. And another thing back off the profanity it makes you look like the lesser person here, that’s all I have to say at this point, end of conversation.

Deleted User 12047

Post by Deleted User 12047 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:17 pm

In response to the Mitch Album column referenced above: (Tried to do some fancy paste and stuff, didn’t work on this Lisa computer I have)

I agree with a lot of what Mitch says - seems like an unforced error from a neophyte politician, however he is wrong about one thing.
Mitch Album wrote:I have searched as best I can and believe, to date, no high-profile politician has publicly called President Donald Trump “a mother****er,”
Didn’t the former Prime Minister of Canada, who is also female, use that same colorful language?

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:52 pm

Vulgar is vulgar, nor is it confined to words alone. Trump and his supporters are in no position to be splitting hairs.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic