Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Wearing fur until cops stop killing blacks people

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Turkeytop

Re: Wearing fur until cops stop killing blacks people

Post by Turkeytop » Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:45 pm

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:58 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:45 pm
Had some earlier today... delicious...

Turkeytop

The Diseases of Sheep Thread

Post by Turkeytop » Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:49 am

Ovine Pulmonary Adenocarcinoma

Ovine pulmonary adenocarcinoma (OPA) is a contagious, viral, neoplastic disease of the lungs of sheep and more rarely of goats. It has been reported from Europe, Asia, Africa, and South and North America.
https://www.merckvetmanual.com/respirat ... ocarcinoma

Turkeytop

Re: The Diseases of Sheep Thread

Post by Turkeytop » Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:03 am

Turkeytop wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:49 am
Ovine Pulmonary Adenocarcinoma

Ovine pulmonary adenocarcinoma (OPA) is a contagious, viral, neoplastic disease of the lungs of sheep and more rarely of goats. It has been reported from Europe, Asia, Africa, and South and North America.
https://www.merckvetmanual.com/respirat ... ocarcinoma

Ovine rinderpest, also commonly known as peste des petits ruminants (PPR), is a contagious disease primarily affecting goats and sheep; however, camels and wild small ruminants can also be affected.[1] PPR is currently present in North, Central, West and East Africa, the Middle East, and South Asia.[2] It is caused by small ruminants morbillivirus in the genus Morbillivirus, and is closely related to, among others, rinderpest morbillivirus, measles morbillivirus, and canine morbillivirus (previously known as canine distemper virus). The disease is highly contagious, and can have a 80–100% mortality rate in acute cases in an epidemic setting. This virus does not infect humans.

craig11152

Post by craig11152 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:33 am

I've thought it would be neat to have some little goats running around in my backyard.
Maybe cut down on my lawn mowing. But my "no fun" city Government won't allow them. I can have 2 chickens, 6 with neighbors approval, but chickens just ain't goats. Nobody watches YouTube chicken videos.

I no longer directly engage trolls

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:03 am

Mr Tyson does. Secretly.

bugzapper

Post by bugzapper » Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:19 am

What is it about restrictions on chickens being raised in town? I just do not get it!

Y M Ionhere

Post by Y M Ionhere » Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:48 am

bugzapper wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:19 am
What is it about restrictions on chickens being raised in town? I just do not get it!
I think they fall under the "farm animal" category (livestock) and therefore can only be raised in an area zoned to allow farming. There may also be noise ordinances, even though domestic dogs ate louder. Plus,they need proper housing, like sheds or coops, which many areas in cities are restrictive of for aestitic qualities.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:28 pm

bugzapper wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:19 am
Wait until you have a feral chicken problem then you will understand. We have chicken slayings (by dogs, coyotes, nutjob gun owners) weekly. I find it adds a third world texture to TC, but others find it disturbing.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

bugzapper

Post by bugzapper » Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:21 pm

Years ago, I heard of a man who developed three-legged chickens for KFC. As it ended up, those chickens were so fast that no one could catch them.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic