Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

The Video That Breaks The Anti Trump Movement's Back-NSFW

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Shuts Up

The Video That Breaks The Anti Trump Movement's Back-NSFW

Post by TC Shuts Up » Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:51 pm

This video will stop the anti Trump Movement in its tracks. It is so over the top, it shows how ridiculous they think and act. It will be viewed hundreds of millions of times. Impeachment is over today.

Happy New Year (The War On Trump Is Over).

NSFW. Uncensored. Last warning.

Original video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... K-mnbH4s74

Video with commentary.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzYTtsdic0A

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Deleted User 12047

Re: The Video That Breaks The Anti Trump Movement's Back-NSFW

Post by Deleted User 12047 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:03 pm

So two people with different opinions have an argument in a vaping store over politics and both lose their shit. Do you know what you call this? A typical Tuesday in 2018 America.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:19 pm

This is just a young married guy in a Vape store. Not your stereotype of the Old White Male. Old White Men don't go into Vape stores.

I agree that the customer should not have sunk to anywhere near the Anti Trump Movement level. And the commentator agrees. But that's just innate-in-you's lawyer talking. :blink
Last edited by TC Shuts Up on Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Deleted User 14803

Post by Deleted User 14803 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:56 pm

Lock the store dude in a room, and have him watch all episodes and seasons of “The Apprentice” then after he’s done viewing them, Have an endless loop recording of Trump saying “Your Fired” and have it repeat for 24 hours then actually fire the guy, and make it so he never gets a job in the public service industry again, no retail, food service anything that he would have to deal with customers. The bottom line is not so much the political aspect of the matter, it’s how a customer was treated, if any of my employees did that they would be finished immediately, and I personally would make it my business that they won’t work in that type of business again. By the way there is more videos on this that claim the employee was indeed fired, sounds like on the same day it went down.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:04 pm

Radio Sucks wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:03 pm
So two people with different opinions have an argument in a vaping store over politics and both lose their shit. Do you know what you call this? A typical Tuesday in 2018 America.
I wouldn’t exactly say that your description is accurate enough for what happened...

A couple observations:

1) While it looks legitimate at first the Trump supporter making faces at the camera at the end gives away that he walked in there and chose to egg the clerk on when the reaction was negative towards him. He’s actually kind of torturing the clerk in a way.

2) I have to deal with all sorts of people every day and this sort of thing has never EVER happened that I have witnessed. Not in a store, not on a bus, NOWHERE. So this is exception to something which is generally not seen in 2018. Things like this aren’t discussed because people don’t give a shit.

3) Mr. Trump supporter was looking for a fight with that shirt. He might even relish the opportunity and seize on it when anyone made even a minor comment on it which is kind of disgraceful in itself.

4) Yes the clerk snapped but at the same time frustration boiled over. There are a lot of people who might have reacted that way to a prick that wouldn’t leave and insisted on irritating them unendingly. The cute ask to be served after getting the guy going was a dick move because he knew ahead of time it would just get him going further.

5) Many stores do have policies that restrict video recordings for proprietary and safety reasons. The Trump supporters refusal to turn off the recording could have been grounds to call the cops. Actually refusing to leave when asked makes him a trespasser and he could have been removed. Cause is not an relevant issue in that. It’s a private business and if you are asked to go you had best be gone.

So if anything the Trump supporter is the asshole here. We also do not know what was said to start this interaction, it is picked up mid stream. If I had to take a stab: Asshat “married” guy: “Hey you know that Trump guy is pretty cool, we need that fuckin wall”. Clerk: “look man I don’t need that sort of thing in here this is a business if you don’t stop getting political I’m going to ask you to leave”. Asshat: “it’s my first amendment right to say what I want where I want”. Clerk: “look I don’t need a bunch of racist shit in here, leave!”. And the the match was lit. I highly doubt it started at full bore where we pick it up.

At any rate and in short... who cares? This will effect nothing for anybody anywhere. Funny video though, one or two random people in 2018 sure do lose their shit over nothing...

zzand

Post by zzand » Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:32 pm

Once "Trump Guy" was asked to leave the store and didn't he was the person at fault. Granted the employee shouldn't have lost his mind, but the Trump fan was obviously looking to be a shithead and did a great job at being one...This almost staged event won't change a damn thing.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:13 pm

If the guy had been obviously gay (Or whatever LGBTQ... du jour), and he refused to serve him like that cake place, then what?

If the guy had asked the Black guy to leave, and wouldn't serve him or sell him something just because he was Black, then what?

I think you two above posters are on VERY SHAKY GROUND here.

You're saying it was OK to not sell him something, and not serve him just because he was wearing a MAGA hat. I think the Supreme Court should look at this case, because it goes to discrimination because of Race (White) and Creed (Conservative). And why didn't he serve the Black guy?

Besides, he asked him to leave before he even said anything.

If you guys don't believe in someone's right to their opinion, then you should go live in Cuba or Red China. Even "The Russians" have more freedom than you want them to have, and the North Koreans are coming around, albeit slowly and with backtracking. Or perhaps a nation with Sharia Law would be more to your liking.

If you don't like our American brand of freedom, you're free to leave.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeENMGR9l5s
Last edited by TC Shuts Up on Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:25 pm

TC Shuts Up -

You vastly underestimate the intelligence of the majority of the public viewing this Trump supporter’s show.

He comes off as a shit disturber. A taunting dweeb who gets his jollies irritating those who are going about their business. You know - “the workin’ man employee.

And because Dweeble-Dumb started his video recording after starting his needling of the man working there - we have NO idea what was said or done the minute the Trump punk with an adgenda stepped onto the property.

Sorry, TC Shuts Up - Your grandiose idea that this exchange is going to cause some kind of momentum is as wishful as believing President Trump ever had the nads to “real world” fire anyone face to face. Like a man. In fact this dweeb-dung in Trump apparel has the same kind of coward/bully demeanor Trump exhibits.

You’re a fantasizer, TCSU. Like your gold-choked carnival barker boss, Dumbass Donald.
Last edited by screen glare on Wed Jan 02, 2019 7:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Deleted User 14803

Post by Deleted User 14803 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:50 pm

What???? Screen you better go home, you always have a habit of some how staying outside when the street lights go on, or your inside and some how managed to escape, now go home so your Family doesn’t have to worry about you. Some how you seem to fail to see my sense of humor, none of this is serious so have fun with it or not. And you might have actually been referring this to someone else, you better look at the post again not that it really matters, gotta go Wife Kimmy is calling.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:50 pm

Is Kimmy a Trump booster, too? Or did opposites attract?

zzand

Post by zzand » Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:38 am

The cake cases were out of the established norm. A private business owner can refuse service for any reason and for years that was accepted. Now it is being tested and if memory serves didn't the Supreme Court say the owner was within their rights not to bake the special cake? In any case this is not the same as those cases. This is an asshat looking to cause trouble so he can make a viral video to impress his beer drinking buddies. It seems though it is not turning out as he planned because he is not shown as a victim but as the aggressor.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:12 pm

Deleted User 14803 wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:50 pm
What???? Screen you better go home, you always have a habit of some how staying outside when the street lights go on, or your inside and some how managed to escape, now go home so your Family doesn’t have to worry about you. Some how you seem to fail to see my sense of humor, none of this is serious so have fun with it or not. And you might have actually been referring this to someone else, you better look at the post again not that it really matters, gotta go Wife Kimmy is calling.
Who the heck is Deleted User?

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:20 pm

And therein lies the rub.

Not ever have I seen people knowingly going out into public with such a polarizing politician's name etched on their ass. People put these shirts and hats on KNOWING what it's gonna start. Then they start spouting off the standard phrases like "America" and "capitalism" and then play the innocent "love you brother" shit. It's internet trolls come to life. And they get their jollies off by doing shit like this. They know full well what shit is gonna go down by doing that. Again, it's like dealing with children. They're gonna go in the next room eating a popsicle because their brother was told he couldn't have one, so now he's gotta make it a point to walk in with it and get the ball rolling. And then stand there and say "What? Me? I'm innocent!". It's fkn ridiculous. And the sad thing is, grown adults get off on doing stuff like this. You poke the bear and then go "Wow, look at that crazy bear! See! Told you! Look at those bears!". If people would just grow up...

And the guy at the vape store gave him exactly what he was looking for. The trump guy wanted a reaction so he could say "Look! Isn't this guy crazy!?". He put that shirt on hoping he was going to be able to get a rise out of someone. And that's exactly what he got.

"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:26 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:12 pm
Deleted User 14803 wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:50 pm
Who the heck is Deleted User?
After poking around in the DBR, it's RadioKev.

"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

zzand

Post by zzand » Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:35 pm

He must have deleted his account and move don to other places....

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic