Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Personal political opinions on news folks' Facebook pages

Miss the posts from your favorite flame artist or troll who added little to no value to the Buzzboard? Read 'em here!
R Bedell

Re: Personal political opinions on news folks' Facebook page

Post by R Bedell » Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:00 pm

Most of these journalists are left-wing "liberals" and are NOT impartial.
100% agree. Watching paint dry is more factual and honest.
I fail to see anything "professional" about US media anymore.
Again, 100% agree. When a news organization gets paid by a Political Foundation to promote that candidate, it isn't Journalism anymore.

R Bedell

Re: Personal political opinions on news folks' Facebook pages

Post by R Bedell » Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:52 am

Hell, there is no such thing at fair, balanced, and impartial reporting anymore. All three local TV stations, as well as a lot of local Radio Stations, are blatantly pushing their Corporate Agenda(s). They don't seem to be shy about either. As I have said before "Real Journalism" is DEAD. One can not turn on the local media and believe anything they say. It is sad, that America has become tone deaf to this crap.

R Bedell

Post by R Bedell » Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:46 pm

I'd say the ones who have hidden political agendas are HL101 and his second account, R Bedell.
ROTF...LMAO

R Bedell

Post by R Bedell » Wed May 01, 2019 8:47 am

Biden (Creepy Joe) - Grope and Change you can believe in. MAFA - Make America Feel Again. LMAO

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic