Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Cops: the corrupt referees

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Turkeytop

Police Navidad

Post by Turkeytop » Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:00 pm

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Bryce

Re: Cops: the corrupt referees

Post by Bryce » Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:18 pm

T Rump must hate cottage cheese. Everyone is saying that the troop withdrawal from Syria is really going to hurt the Kurds.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Chrocket87

Post by Chrocket87 » Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:01 pm

What are your thoughts on pineapple cottage cheese? I used to have to actually buy cottage cheese and pineapples separately and assemble them together. Now I can go to the store and buy the two already mixed. Get this- it’s the same cost as buying regular cottage cheese at my local grocery store!

craig11152

Post by craig11152 » Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:17 pm

The nice thing about cottage cheese in my opinion is it's rather nuetral flavor allows it to mix well with a variety of options. I mentioned before it goes well with yogurt and adds protein to an otherwise carb heavy food.
I think we can all agree that if you can't find some mix that works for you with cottage cheese then maybe you need a "tune-up" from the local constable's.

I no longer directly engage trolls

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:49 pm

craig11152 wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:17 pm
The nice thing about cottage cheese in my opinion is it's rather nuetral flavor allows it to mix well with a variety of options. I mentioned before it goes well with yogurt and adds protein to an otherwise carb heavy food.
I think we can all agree that if you can't find some mix that works for you with cottage cheese then maybe you need a "tune-up" from the local constable's.
You are right; sweet savory spicy and salty all go well with cottage cheese.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:19 am

This one's for TurkeyTop...

Cottage cheese, sardines, and chives. Um, yeah, clearly this isn’t for those who don’t like sardines. But being one who does, I have found a very satisfying, light lunch of mixing cottage cheese with a tin of sardines — either the plain or those packed in olive oil or a sauce (mustard, for example), and stirring in (if available) some fresh chopped green onion. Or, you can buy the cottage cheese with chives aleardy mixed in. I’ll often add a couple of slices of very ripe, juicy tomato (and some fresh ground pepper), and/or serve it atop a slice of dark rye bread.

Other cottage cheese ideas can be found here:

https://thehungryrunner.wordpress.com/2 ... ge-cheese/

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:29 am

Sardines!? You NASTY bastard!!!

"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

craig11152

Post by craig11152 » Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:10 pm

I like sardines. Anchovies on the other hand are too over the top for me as they seem to be packaged in this country

I no longer directly engage trolls

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:11 pm

Bryce wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:19 am
This one's for TurkeyTop...

Cottage cheese, sardines, and chives. Um, yeah, clearly this isn’t for those who don’t like sardines. But being one who does, I have found a very satisfying, light lunch of mixing cottage cheese with a tin of sardines — either the plain or those packed in olive oil or a sauce (mustard, for example), and stirring in (if available) some fresh chopped green onion. Or, you can buy the cottage cheese with chives aleardy mixed in. I’ll often add a couple of slices of very ripe, juicy tomato (and some fresh ground pepper), and/or serve it atop a slice of dark rye bread.

Other cottage cheese ideas can be found here:

https://thehungryrunner.wordpress.com/2 ... ge-cheese/

I have that same lunch very often. If I search back through my photos I probably have one.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:44 pm

Bryce wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:18 pm
T Rump must hate cottage cheese. Everyone is saying that the troop withdrawal from Syria is really going to hurt the Kurds.
Little disappointed that I didn't even get a rim-shot on this one.

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:06 pm

Bryce wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:44 pm
Bryce wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:18 pm
Little disappointed that I didn't even get a rim-shot on this one.
You did. I did that thing where you blow some air out of your nose and nod your head when you see something funny.

"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic