Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Hypocrite! Step down!

Miss the posts from your favorite flame artist or troll who added little to no value to the Buzzboard? Read 'em here!
R Bedell

Re: Hypocrite! Step down!

Post by R Bedell » Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:42 am

I doubt someone called the cops just because they saw a vehicle parked alongside the road, as the article states.
Yeah, I don't buy that MSM spin either.

With all the information out there, NOT to get behind the wheel if you have been consuming alcohol, and this Sheriff should know this better than the average person.

He got caught and now is trying to save his job, control, and power, with some cockamamie story.

R Bedell

Post by R Bedell » Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:32 pm

Nah....just been watching the news for 50+ yrs and seen good journalism. Now I see Bullshit, Hype, Spin, Partial Stories, Flat out Lies, and Entertainment.

R Bedell

Post by R Bedell » Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:25 pm

I don't buy his cockamamie story for one second. While honorable to own up, he got a lighter sentence than John Q Public would have gotten. >:

R Bedell

Post by R Bedell » Mon Dec 24, 2018 5:26 am

Yes, he is a Hypocrite and an embarrassment to the Law Enforcement Community. Not only is he a hypocrite, but a liar and someone with no moral and ethical standards. Hopefully, the people of Midland County will take care of this clown in a recall, or at the next scheduled election.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic