Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Macy’s Lesbian Kiss

Miss the posts from your favorite flame artist or troll who added little to no value to the Buzzboard? Read 'em here!
lovinlife101

Macy’s Lesbian Kiss

Post by lovinlife101 » Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:17 am

I could not be more proud of the opening act to the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade.

It started with a scene from The Prom and LGBTQ+ was on FULL DISPLAY!

They portrayed one of the characters as FULL BUTCH. No half-measures here! No lipstick lesbians! FULL BUTCH!

It was so beautiful! It ended with a long, lesbian liplock!!!

When the markets reopen, I’m buying a bunch of Macy’s stock!!!

lovinlife101

Re: Macy’s Lesbian Kiss

Post by lovinlife101 » Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:14 pm

The realism was uncanny.

Hair shaved on the sides, larger woman, beautifully butch!

The media normally portrays lesbians as two women that heterosexual men would find attractive. This is not the case!

Here is reality: http://www.msnbc.com/hardball/lesbian-c ... same-sex-m

The idea of “lipstick lesbian” is mostly a misnomer.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:46 am

zzand wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:32 am
While the kiss wouldn't have bothered me had I seen it, LL101's obvious lesbian worship does. Of course everything about LL101 is disgusting so his over the top worship of bull dykes fits right in.
That’s the whole point!!!

Beautiful, bull dyke butch in all its glory!!! Full display!

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:20 pm

craig11152 wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:10 am
Too early to tell if the market likes their lesbians with lipstick or not.
There are no lipstick lesbos. It’s like finding a leprechaun riding a unicorn defacating rainbows.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:58 pm

zzand wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:32 am
While the kiss wouldn't have bothered me had I seen it, LL101's obvious lesbian worship does. Of course everything about LL101 is disgusting so his over the top worship of bull dykes fits right in.
You haven’t mentioned your middle school mental health expert friend lately. I hope she’s well.

I find it odd you’re the only person who’s able to see and hear her, but I’m sure in your mind it makes sense.

How about you put a sock on your hand and maybe I can talk to your “friend” too.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:52 am

Y M Ionhere wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:02 pm
I never understood the concept of a "butch" lesbian. If a woman is attracted to other women, why date/marry someone who isnt feminine. I mean....why not date a guy? Im dead serious about this. Wouldnt lesbians be attracted to feminity as much as guys? I like women. I like them to look like women. And i cant understand why the same wouldnt hold for women who like women.
Another teachable moment! Seriously, I live for these!

So here’s one of the many points of difference between me and many of you on here. Rather than ignorantly asking a question to more ignorant people, ask someone who has the answer!

The problem is, as revealed by your gross misunderstanding, that you haven’t surrounded yourself with people not like you. All of those around you also breathe through their mouths, drag their knuckles on the ground, pass gas whenever they walk, and say “you betcha”! way too often.

Here’s an idea, go ask a butch lesbian your question! If you don’t understand something, rather than revealing to all of us your ignorance, ask someone who may know the answer! I can introduce you to many in the LGBTQ+ community if you like.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:36 pm

Y M Ionhere wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:07 pm
[quote=ZenithCKLW post_id=553196 time=<a href="tel:1543843346">1543843346</a> user_id=21]
Y M Ionhere,

As someone part of "the community", let me take the opportunity to give you a more thoughtful response from my own perspective, rather than a horrifyingly condescending and insulting one. I don't expect to convince you, and respect your own perspective, but hopefully we can have a meaningful dialog about the topic.

It's very difficult to explain why someone may be attracted to someone. The question posed is directed toward "why is someone attracted to..." instead of the more appropriate "why does someone have these qualities...". If we could rephrase the question as "why would any female be anything other than feminine?" instead of "why would anyone attracted to females be attracted to anything other than feminine", the question may be a little easier to understand, even if a true, consistently definitive answer cannot be reached.

While each of the points I mention most likely won't answer the question entirely on their own, hopefully you can gain a deeper understanding.

-Masculine vs. feminine "behavior" is a fluid, socially determined quality. Humans decided masculinity means that MEN should like trucks and watch football and play with GI Joe. Similarly, humans decided that femininity means that WOMEN should like Mercedes and watch romantic comedies and brush the hair of their dolls. However, how many women like football, and how many men get sucked into a Lifetime movie? Should neither of these be allowed since it doesn't follow the typical gender norms? (Frail but toxic masculinity falls in this realm.)

-To take the previous point another step further to your actual question, while the woman watching football doesn't necessarily means she's not "feminine", many men would still love the idea of a woman who likes to watch football. A woman may watch football without her femininity being questioned, she's just a woman who likes football. It's who she is, and what she likes. Why does she like football if she's a woman? The non-judgemental answer is, who cares why.

-The next point takes the previous two and applies personal preference in the realm of heterosexual attraction. This is a very simplistic example, but Joe may decide he can only tolerate one masculine trait in a woman. Bob may decide he can only tolerate five masculine traits in a woman. Jim likes a tough woman who can belch his buddies under the table any day, along with any unlimited "masculine" traits. Why do any of these men have these preferences? The non-judgemental answer is: who cares why. You can tell Jim he shouldn't be allowed to be attracted to the woman with so many masculine traits, but how many times has your attraction toward someone been turned off simply because someone else (or even yourself) says you shouldn't be attracted to them?

-Now apply this to non-heterosexual couples, where norms are not as clearly defined as in heterosexuality. Homosexual attraction is just as "unexplained" as heterosexual attraction (why is anybody attracted to anybody, and why is anybody NOT attracted to anybody?). It's personal preference, and good thing too, because if human sexuality and attraction followed the strict rules of society's gender norms, nobody would be allowed to be attracted to anybody.

-Many people like to explore their relationships with all different kinds of people. "Masculine and "feminine", short and tall, skinny and fat, brown hair and blond hair, and all things in between. What is one person's masculine woman is another person's feminine woman.

Simply put, attraction is a matter of personal preference. Someone may not be person A's cup of tea, but that someone sure may be person B's cup of tea. No one should be judged for their preferences, and even more important, not be judged for who they are.

Although I'm no authority on this, I hope this helps bring a different perspective into a constructive dialog.
I believe "behaviors" and sexual attraction are not mutually exclusive.

The "fluid, socially determined qualities" are becoming passe---and do NOT determine sexual preference.
Where I live, many, if not most, men do not drive trucks. In fact, the majority of millenial males drive little cars like Ford Focuses and Chevy cruzes. They also dont know how to work on them. A majority of women choose SUVs and Jeeps over the cutesy convertibles that society previously stereotyped them with. More women like sports than before. Things are changing. However, this thread itself shows that sexual preferences are very much a thing. Gay parades, gay rights, a stronger push for more gay representation-indicates that identity based on sexual orientation IS still very relevant. For the mentioned scenarios, there must be a balance. Ellen deGeneres, for example, is very popular because her personality resonates with many people. But, lacking any traditional feminine qualities, few men who identify as "heterosexual" would show any interest in her romantically. The parameters of sexual orientation are still there. Men date and marry women based on physical attraction. If she belches, watches wrestling, likes heavy metal, etc its sexy because she has something in common with her partner BEYOND the sexual aspect.
The fact that there are gay parades, gay clubs, gay advocacy groups, and so on means that the label is still clearly defined and our society places great emphasis on it. So what is it? It comes down to sexual attraction.
Heterosexuals have different tastes. large, slender, blonde, brunette, black, hispanic, etc. some like the less gender specific "rocker chick", others like the tight-clothes, or underdressed look. But there is one constant. Some form of existing, traditional "feminity" that seperates a cool girl to hang out with from one thats an object of physical attraction, therefore, potential partner.
Whats a Lesbian? A woman who is attracted to woman beyond friendship. To me, theres a big difference between a woman being turned on by her boyfriend/husband wanting to watch a dance competition and a woman sexually favoring another woman over a man. So my honest question still stands. The so-called "butch" lesbian has no traditional feminine qualities and, quite honestly, many are easily mistaken for men. So, I still remain perplexed. Since Lesbians prefer women over men sexually, why is the community so often associated with someone who looks exactly like the gender that lesbians themselves are not interested in? To me, that part of the community seems to erase the very basic underlining gender parameters that define "gay" and "heterosexual". If youre interested in dating a woman who can easily be mistaken for a man, are you really "gay"? Id naturally assume a gay woman would need a minimum degree of feminine physical characteristics, much like hetero guys do.
Again, the socially-determined qualities alone do not determine orientation. I cant fix cars, and I like the cute hatchbacks. i cant fix my house. I dont watch sports. I like some music that was aimed at female demographics. I wasnt stereotypically "manly" enough for my ex-gfs. None had to do with sexual orientation. Im heterosexual, and my lack of "manly stereotypes" is fully separate.
So, not trying to be rude or disrespectful. But I still remain truly perplexed why women who identify as gay would be partners with someone that a guy who identifies as "hetero" would never, ever be attracted to sexually. at that point, why even focus so intently on gender preferences, which the current emphasis is on? No, its not really important in the grand scheme of things. but trying to ask an honest question about another lifestyle or culture cant hurt society as a whole either.
[/quote]

Two things that describe you: ignorance and redundancy.

And you’ve admitted it. You don’t understand why people who aren’t like you do the things they do and that troubles you.

Your argument is “Derp, girls are supposed to like guys, but some girls like girls who act like guys. Why don’t they just like guys, derp.”

I may have omitted one “Derp” from your actual argument, but you get the picture.

Your teachers have failed you.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic