Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Fix the damn roads

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Deleted User 14803

Fix the damn roads

Post by Deleted User 14803 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:41 am

Does anybody know exactly how Lady G is going to get the money for the roads,I would not be surprised our registration fees will go up to $300 a year on top of what we pay now ,and Lady G says she has a plan you know what I say to that Bull Shit ,she has no plan other than sucking the tax payers out of more money ,now If Lady G doesn’t raise registration fees look at our property taxes that could go up to fix the damn roads trust me It could happen.What do you think?

Ben Zonia

Re: Fix the damn roads

Post by Ben Zonia » Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:57 am

Who can come up with the best parody lyrics for "Bring The Boys Home" by Freda Payne. A recording would be nice, by parody lyricist "Lady Gaga Gretchen". Well, off to the karaoke machines to record "Fix The Durn Roads".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ou7RtA1WHk4

"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

Deleted User 14803

Post by Deleted User 14803 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:32 am

Gretchen is Just another Granholm ,maybe we’ll refer to her as Granholm 2.0 that just might be better.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:53 pm

RadioKev wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:41 am
Does anybody know exactly how Lady G is going to get the money for the roads,I would not be surprised our registration fees will go up to $300 a year on top of what we pay now ,and Lady G says she has a plan you know what I say to that Bull Shit ,she has no plan other than sucking the tax payers out of more money ,now If Lady G doesn’t raise registration fees look at our property taxes that could go up to fix the damn roads trust me It could happen.What do you think?
We could open up that imbecilic rainy day fund for once...

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic