Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Walmart and Trump

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Talks

Walmart and Trump

Post by TC Talks » Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:19 pm

Now things are finally beginning to make sense. This map shows the largest employer in every state in the nation. If you laid the Trump voting map over the top you'd come to the conclusion that I did.

Trump was elected by low-paid low educated workers who somehow think an idiot like him is going to change their economic outcomes. Now we all understand why the attack on education is so important for Mega corporations growth.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Turkeytop

Re: Walmart and Individual #1

Post by Turkeytop » Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:24 pm

No big surprise there

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Bryce

Re: Walmart and Trump

Post by Bryce » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:20 pm

Yet. Wal-Mart corp, family and major shareholders donate heavily to the DNC.

BTW.

Didn't T Rump carry Michigan?

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Deleted User 8570

Re: Walmart and Trump

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:24 am

Bryce wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:20 pm
Yet. Wal-Mart corp, family and major shareholders donate heavily to the DNC.

BTW.

Didn't T Rump carry Michigan?
They also donate heavily to the RNC. Corporations have begun turning away from the GOP of late... Trump and co. scare the hell out of them and it's not swamp related... The swamp currently drains into the white house...

He won Michigan by 10,000 votes... since then his approval in each of Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin has fallen by double digits... he's toast.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic