Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Trump’s Ass Is Grass Getting Mowed by Mueller

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
screen glare

Trump’s Ass Is Grass Getting Mowed by Mueller

Post by screen glare » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:08 am

Always-muted Mueller has decided to turn up his volume. Letting us in on drips and drabs of pay-dirt uncovered by his probe. Trump’s sheep sucking on Nanny News won’t get the true drift. But those who take in real reporting are heartened by what’s now revealed. Trump is a GD liar. And his rallied true believers are gullible goofballs. Stay tuned children.

TC Shuts Up

Re: Trump’s Ass Is Grass Getting Mowed by Mueller

Post by TC Shuts Up » Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:01 pm

Pardon Corsi. Pardon Manafort. Pardon himself. Pardon everyone that deserves it. Do it in such a way as not to imply there ever was a crime committed, which there wasn't. Cover all Trump related and Trump era charges. Blanket pardon, except. Indict Comey. Indict Mueller. Indict all that were involved in making the Phony Dossier. Indict all that were disloyal. Before the Dem Rats take over the House.

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Turkeytop

Re: Individual #1's Ass Is Grass Getting Mowed by Mueller

Post by Turkeytop » Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:11 pm

TC Shuts Up wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:01 pm
Pardon Corsi. Pardon Manafort. Pardon himself. Pardon everyone that deserves it. Do it in such a way as not to imply there ever was a crime committed, which there wasn't. Cover all Trump related and Trump era charges. Blanket pardon, except. Indict Comey. Indict Mueller. Indict all that were involved in making the Phony Dossier. Indict all that were disloyal. Before the Dem Rats take over the House.
Your President has a new title. Individual #1

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:29 pm

As far as T Rump/Russia collusion and obstruction of justice....

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:44 pm

Most people are on to Trump. Even those who voted for him. The majority of mid term voters have now said “check him” by placing democrats in control of The US House of Representatives. And now the US Senate is starting to see him as toxic to their members’ reelection chances - so they’re putting away their rubber stamps - to avoid the ire of wised up voters - next time. But as I’ve already stated in my first post on this thread - those sucking Nanny News will remain coddled, comfy, and under Trump’s charismatic control. As we see reading post from some on this thread.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:03 pm

America adores Individual #1

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:31 pm

It's funny, because I was watching "My Fellow Americans" the other night (great movie, btw) and the president in that film is also accused of a crime and a cover up. The line that made think about this situation is, in the movie, Jack Lemmon and James Garner were discussing not actually catching the president but instead got his underlings.

Garner: "Sure; bureaucrats like Whitnaur will pay but the big fish is getting away". I think that's the same situation. People like Manafort and Cohen will pay, but Trump won't. That's the outcome I'm planning on seeing.

"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:49 pm

It's all reminiscent of Allen Drury's 1973 novel Come Nineveh, Come Tyre

Fictional U.S. President, Ted Jason is so eager to ingratiate himself to the leader of the Soviet Union, that he stands by and allows the Soviet Army to invade Alaska. He then travels to Moscow when demanded to attend a meeting with the Soviet leader.

http://adamcadre.ac/calendar/11/11812.html

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:13 pm

"All is calm, don't pay attention to the man behind the curtain."

Donald Trump

So
Much
Winning

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:24 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:13 pm

Donald Trump

So
Much
Winning

That graphic would certainly apply to the Obama administration as well as the Clinton crime family.y

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:22 am

Bryce wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:24 pm
TC Talks wrote:

Donald Trump

So
Much
Winning

That graphic would certainly apply to the Obama administration as well as the Clinton crime family.y
So the GOP needs new investigators who can actually find something in 8 years of trying to find any and everything? Seriously... even those with an axe to grind can't find a crime by either. This horse has been beaten to death... move on already.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:20 am

I appreciate the misguided zeal of the Trumpettes - who never stop what-abouting Clinton and Obama - hiping to detract from proper outrage and fear at every unprecedented no-no executed by this mentslly ill, dangerous US president. Those Trump voters know by now that they’ve been conned - placing into the hands of a mad man our beloved country. At some point every one of them must patriotically acknowledge - even if only to themselves - that they’ve made a grave error in giving this self-centered, stupid, sleaze the reigns of power. That no absurd “what-aboutism” can excuse, fumigate, or expunge from his record. The whole world knows he’s crazy.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:44 pm

Bryce wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:24 pm
TC Talks wrote:

Donald Trump

So
Much
Winning

and as soon as those special prosecutors come up with something tangible then I will be concerned about that. As it stands they have tried as hard as they possibly can and nothing has stuck. Trump's Administration has over 100 indictments so far. The guns no longer smoking it's on fire.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic