Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

SuperStupidStation 910

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario
Deleted User 14803

SuperStupidStation 910

Post by Deleted User 14803 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:15 am

Now talk about a waste of a good signal,this is by far the most left wing nut radio I have ever heard (I just might have to come out with Radio Dumpster 2.0) I do think that Kevin Adell is a genius though this guy is making money on this crap ,and coming soon 910 will have a translator at 103.1 from Farmington and I don’t think he’ll stop there Adell has said in the past he wants a full powered FM in Detroit (something to look forward to) As always what do you think?

SolarMax

Re: SuperStupidStation 910

Post by SolarMax » Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:48 am

So, how is Nolan Finley "left wing radio?" He's on there, you know. Or is Nolan too liberal for you? 910 also has shows for and by, gasp, Black People With Opinions, so I guess that must make it "left wing nut radio."
Geez, good thing you didn't hear "Air America" when it was on 1310. We'd still be wiping away remnants of your exploding head.
IF you don't like what you hear on 910 (and then why do you listen?), slide on up the dial to 1400 (speaking of wing nuts) and lock it in.

KeenerGold

Post by KeenerGold » Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:41 am

RadioKev wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:15 am
Now talk about a waste of a good signal,this is by far the most left wing nut radio I have ever heard (I just might have to come out with Radio Dumpster 2.0) I do think that Kevin Adell is a genius though this guy is making money on this crap ,and coming soon 910 will have a translator at 103.1 from Farmington and I don’t think he’ll stop there Adell has said in the past he wants a full powered FM in Detroit (something to look forward to) As always what do you think?
It's only a "waste of a good signal" because it doesn't fit your narrative.

G G

Post by G G » Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:42 am

President Trump is putting an end to all the left wing babbys. They hate his message of freedom and turning this country around. They want another four years of "president" obama for all their handouts. They hate the truth.

Donald Trump was and is the best president this country has ever had. And he will return to glory as our leader again.

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:43 am

For the love of God, no...please, no.

"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

Deleted User 14803

Post by Deleted User 14803 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:08 pm

I see I hit some more nerves today ,I should have been a dentist.

ZenithCKLW

Post by ZenithCKLW » Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:19 pm

I can't definitely speak for him, but I think he meant "please no" because he doesn't want the broadcasting discussions on the Buzzboard turning into a cesspool of political arguments. Regardless of my political beliefs, I agree with that sentiment after seeing the return of a toxic poster.

Deleted User 14803

Post by Deleted User 14803 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:36 pm

It’s to bad I didn’t need a phone when Barack was President, Hell I could have received one free, What the hell was I thinking ?

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:53 pm

ZenithCKLW wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:19 pm
I can't definitely speak for him, but I think he meant "please no" because he doesn't want the broadcasting discussions on the Buzzboard turning into a cesspool of political arguments. Regardless of my political beliefs, I agree with that sentiment after seeing the return of a toxic poster.
That's EXACTLY what I was getting at. Discuss to your heart's content...in the political forum.

-TurkeyTop

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:57 pm

A couple of years back, you couldn't create a thread that said "I like Pepsi" without it turning into a political flame war. There's still a few other posters around here that remember that. G G, FredLeonard, S.Farley, Russell Trombone...holy hell.

-TurkeyTop

Deleted User 24

Post by Deleted User 24 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:21 pm

RadioKev wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:08 pm
I see I hit some more nerves today ,I should have been a dentist.
But you became a troll instead.

Deleted User 14803

Post by Deleted User 14803 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:53 pm

Well Vic, I must of hit your nerve the most and you know what ?THAT’S GREAT!you just made my day.

G G

Post by G G » Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:56 pm

Vic Doucette is a fowl mouthed swine. He never has anything intelligent to say. Just constant insults and name calling. Don't pay him any attention and continue to speak the truth.

Donald Trump was and is the best president this country has ever had. And he will return to glory as our leader again.

Deleted User 14803

Post by Deleted User 14803 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:03 pm

That’s OK his family left him home alone and they forgot to shut down all computers 🖥 in the house when they left ,he’ll be on it until they get back.Who is this kid is he like 12 years old or what? Did he just get back from middle school for the day?But in all honesty I feel sorry for Vic ,he’s probably a poor lonely soul and has no friends he just sits at his computer on the Buzzboard all day and has no life ,or he has what they call Troll Phobia every where he goes he sees them at the store,car wash,bank,hell he might see them at church my point is we need to feel sorry for him so Vic this ones for you (a little tough love) Vic it’s time to grow up and be a man.
Last edited by Deleted User 14803 on Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Splouge

Post by Splouge » Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:58 pm

The Word Network is even worse. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think they also have left wing propaganda. But what makes The Word Network's propaganda so bad is that it's disguised as Christian programming. Please correct me if I'm wrong, I haven't really watched the network.

I used to be a conservative but now I stay out of politics all together and focus more on Christianity. And if you're going to take advantage of God to cram your political agenda down someone's throat (Red Christmas trees? Really Mr. President?! Red CHRISTmas trees?), I pray that you realize how wrong what you're doing is.

And despite what the Republican Party or your right wing church may tell you, GOP is not the same as GOD.

"Wanna watch some syndicated slop with very little budget or entertainment value? You got it buddy!"

-Byron "The Broadcast Butcher" Allen

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic