Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Wedding Photographer Arrested at Reception

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
Turkeytop

Wedding Photographer Arrested at Reception

Post by Turkeytop » Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:42 pm

Wedding photographer arrested for having sex with guest, urinating on tree

This Texas wedding was far from picture-perfect.

A wedding photographer who moonlights as a swimsuit model was arrested Saturday after having sex with a male guest and then urinating on a nearby tree, police said.

Katherine Leigh Mehta, 26, was arrested at The Springs Event Venue in Weatherford — about 30 miles west of Fort Worth — after an off-duty sheriff’s deputy working as a security guard was alerted to Mehta having sex with a guest in a room at the Parker County event space, according to an arrest report obtained by the Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Sheriff’s officials said Mehta — who also works as a model under the name Max McIntyre — was confronted about the tryst and officers told her to leave. But she strolled up to a nearby fountain and began to yell.

Mehta continued walking to a tree on the property and urinated, according to the report. Cops arrested the sultry shutterbug, who threatened relatives of the officers as they led her to the back of a police cruiser, authorities said.

“Y’all families will be dead by Christmas, y’all’s daughters are dead,” she told deputies from the back seat. “My dad is going to find out about this and y’all are [expletive] dead. D-E-A-D.”

Mehta, who is facing charges of public intoxication and obstruction/retaliation, was released from custody Sunday after posting bail following her arrest, the Star-Telegram reported.

Investigators said a prescription bottle of Alprazolam — commonly used to treat anxiety and panic disorders — was found in Mehta’s jacket. The prescription was in her name and deputies believe she mixed the drug with alcohol, which can lead to dangerous side effects, including extreme drowsiness, nausea and confusion.

Mehta could not be reached for comment Tuesday. A woman who answered a cellphone listed in her name said she was unavailable.

However, a woman who identified herself as Mehta’s sister told WFAA that Mehta claims she unknowingly drank spiked drinks during the ceremony.

“She said she went outside and she said these two men tried to approach her and do inappropriate things,” the woman who identified herself as Mehta’s sister told the station. “And she said she was yelling and trying to get help, and things got turned around in a negative way.”

In a statement the venue said the incident “occurred privately between two vendors unaffiliated with our venue.

“Police officers handled the matter discreetly — no guests were involved or disturbed from celebrating the couple in any way,” The Springs Event Venue said.
Hot?

or

Not?

https://nypost.com/2018/11/27/wedding-p ... g-on-tree/

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Deleted User 8570

Re: Wedding Photographer Arrested at Reception

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:11 pm

Amazing... she looks rather terrible with the makeup and airbrush off...

Turkeytop

Re: Wedding Photographer Arrested at Reception

Post by Turkeytop » Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:48 pm

In the mug shot, she looks relieved.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic