Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Police worship

Miss the posts from your favorite flame artist or troll who added little to no value to the Buzzboard? Read 'em here!
lovinlife101

Police worship

Post by lovinlife101 » Thu Nov 22, 2018 7:43 am

One of the reasons why you get so upset when I criticize police is because you worship them. I challenge your religion of cop worship and that offends you. I challenge what you hold sacred and that upsets you.

But the fact is, police do not “risk their lives for you every day.” There are many occupations that are more dangerous.

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_6373798

In fact, police work is getting LESS dangerous according to facts, evidence, and logic. But you can’t be bothered with those silly things because Sesame Street told you police are the “good guys” and you’ve followed that blindly and carried that into adulthood without questioning it.

lovinlife101

Re: Police worship

Post by lovinlife101 » Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:42 am

craig11152 wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:03 am
you remind me of the movie "Ground Hogs Day"...new day same old bitch.
1.Off-topic. Check!
2. Profanity. Check!
3. Name-calling. Check!
4. Inaccurate statement. (It’s Groundhog Day.) Check!
5. Ignorance. Triple Check!!!

Regardless of these, I will not try to silence you. You have as much a right to post as I do.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:02 am

NS8401 wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:40 am
lovinlife101 wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:42 am
craig11152 wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:03 am
you remind me of the movie "Ground Hogs Day"...new day same old bitch.
1.Off-topic. Check!
2. Profanity. Check!
3. Name-calling. Check!
4. Inaccurate statement. (It’s Groundhog Day.) Check!
5. Ignorance. Triple Check!!!

Regardless of these, I will not try to silence you. You have as much a right to post as I do.
I think we need to re-evaluate that last part...
No re-evaluation necessary. Everyone should be allowed to speak, even the ignorant.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:44 pm

ZenithCKLW wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:03 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:02 am
NS8401 wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:40 am
lovinlife101 wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:42 am
I think we need to re-evaluate that last part...
No re-evaluation necessary. Everyone should be allowed to speak, even the ignorant.
Exactly, this is why LOL should be allowed to speak.

Happy Thanksgiving! Today I am thankful for my right to speak, my ability to recognize disinformation, and my right to think hundreds of anti-police posts on a broadcasting message board is foolish. I'm thankful for my ability to function in society without feeling the need to create enemies by condescendingly correcting everybody I believe is wrong or ignorant, and of course, I'm thankful for our police for keeping my community safe. Have a nice day!
“Anti-police” is false. It’s police accountability. Big difference.

I’ll respond to your other ignorance when the dust settles from your Thanksgiving. Once you clean out the spit cups and ash trays you’ll be in a better frame of mind to understand what I’m saying.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:18 pm

zzand wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:23 pm
Happy Thanksgiving to all. I am thankful that a group I am part of made sure city and county law enforcement, fire and EMT's all had a hot, traditional meal for this special day. I am also thankful for people like LL101 as they are living reminders that being good, honest people will always prevail. They sit alone in the ivory towers looking down on the rest of us, never realizing what they are missing by thinking they are better than we are. What they will never realize is by thinking that they are actually worse. I love living reminders of how not to live life and LL101 is a daily reminder of that.
:rollin :rollin :rollin

You don’t think after their shift they didn’t have a hot, traditional meal? :rollin :rollin :rollin

You think they’re homeless? In poverty? Those are the ones who didn’t have a hot, traditional meal.

Wow, I have vastly underestimated your ignorance.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:13 am

zzand wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:35 am
No, you have shown how ignorant you actually are. Fire and EMS work a 24 hour shift, Law Enforcement works a minimum 12 hour shift on holidays so the majority of them miss the holiday, this way they don't. You are an ignorant fool, and one day it will bite you hard and I only hope we all can witness it.
No profanity? You feeling okay?

Figured you would need time this morning to post since you waited in line for hours to get 5 cents off a carton of cigarettes.

Someone misses a holiday because they work 12 hours? Maybe in your world. In my world a day is 24 hours, so I would miss 12 hours of a holiday if I worked 12 hours, not the whole day.

Again, even those who work 24 hours normally eat a hot, traditional meal. Prove me wrong.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:58 pm

Y M Ionhere wrote:
Sat Nov 24, 2018 2:50 pm
I hope you never have to face an armed gunman, get robbed in a parking lot, find your home burglarized, or become the victim of a scam. God forbid you would be in a situation requiring police assistance.
If I face an armed gunman, get robbed in a parking lot, find my home burglarized, or are the victim of a scam, there’s nothing the police can do or will do in those situations.

At best, they’re several minutes out, at best, they’ll tell me to contact my insurance company to get my stuff back or call the credit bureaus to get my identity back. There’s literally nothing cops would do in any of those situations besides file a report that will go cold after they discover they have other things to do like fine drivers for a rolling stop, fine drivers for going a mile per hour over the speed limit, or shoot someone because they’re black.
Last edited by lovinlife101 on Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:59 am

Y M Ionhere wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 5:41 am
I think that black state trooper who checked on me while I pulled over to check directions safely might not agree with you.
You can play the whole “remember that one time when...” game all you want, but facts are facts.
Y M Ionhere wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 5:47 am
And if the police as a whole are so racist, as you imply, why are so many African-Americans appointed to the position of chief. Not just promoted, but running the department. Remember when rhetoric like yours influenced a sniper in Dallas and at least half a dozen officers were shot? Who was their boss that was on tv shaken up by the loss of his officers? A black man.
Oh, I love this one! And which member of the police force made said African-American chief? Do you think the cops take a vote and that’s their new chief? NOPE, SKIPPY!

So your example shows that maybe some city managers or other non-police officials made an African American a police chief. It says NOTHING about racism or the lack thereof in a police department!

IGNORANCE!!! PURE IGNORANCE!!!

Oh, back to more facts.

https://www.vox.com/identities/2016/8/1 ... isparities

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:08 am

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:16 am

zzand wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:46 am
You post repeatedly about the president being mentally ill,
Show me once when I called the president mentally ill. After you can’t find that, then show me when I did it repeatedly.

Facts...find them, use them.

Tell your imaginary mental health friend “hi” for me.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:45 pm

zzand wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:01 pm
She isn't imaginary, your good mental health is. Eventually you will be a threat to those around you, but by your own admission there aern't many so that is a good thing.
You think rank and file police aren’t racist just because they have an African American police chief. 100% wrong.

You think I repeatedly said the president was mentally ill. 100% wrong.

Why should I believe anything you say?

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 1:05 pm

zzand wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:46 am
You talk a lot about racism, to somehow cover your own and your insane post about the parade kiss, a Broadway stage kiss FYI, points toward your own homophobia.
Oh, and explain to your “friend” the difference between support and oppose.

I am LGBTQ+ and support LGBTQ+. I celebrated the first lesbian kiss at the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade.

Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. supported civil rights, but by your logic, you must think he opposed civil rights.

Here’s a homophobic post. This is what it really looks like: http://www.lifesitenews.com/mobile/opin ... ns-kissing

Here’s a balanced one: https://people.com/theater/the-prom-mus ... -kiss/amp/

Oh, and I’m still waiting on any evidence of what you have accused me of.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 5:46 pm

Mega Hertz wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:09 pm
Does LL not like cops or something? My curiosity gets the better of me.
Are you kidding me? Of course I like cops. You know, the ones that see the public as something to be responsible to rather than a source of extra revenue. The ones that see the public as having the same rights as they do. The ones that don’t shoot black people simply because they’re scared of them. So yes, I like cops. All three of them. Oops, make that two. I’ll probably have to change that in another hour.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:21 pm

Y M Ionhere wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:59 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 5:46 pm
Mega Hertz wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:09 pm
Does LL not like cops or something? My curiosity gets the better of me.
Are you kidding me? Of course I like cops. You know, the ones that see the public as something to be responsible to rather than a source of extra revenue. The ones that see the public as having the same rights as they do. The ones that don’t shoot black people simply because they’re scared of them. So yes, I like cops. All three of them. Oops, make that two. I’ll probably have to change that in another hour.
I have a feeling that if 3 black men in a high-crime neighborhood ambushed a cop with automatic weapons, and the cop shot back, youd still say it was racially motivated.
Say it: Cops should never use guns, even when the bad guys use them on the police.
What rights do the police not think private citizens should have? Are you implying that pulling in front of a motorists without signaling, being unable to maintain lanes, or driving with expired plates is a RIGHT? Ive almost been run off the road by erratic drivers. I guess pulling them over is an infringement of rights?
you accuse police of "shooting black people because theyre scared of them". Maybe trumped-up anti-police rhetoric like yours has resonated more strongly in the black community and that results in more violence towards the police, or refusal to cooperate. Running from, or arguing with, police will more often result in shots being fired. Cooperate, dont protest. Politicians and race-hustling community organizers have pushed narratives that make people tempted to ACT OUT against the police instead of peacefully cooperating. They encourage protests against the police....then spend the proceeds of their speeches to pay for their own armed police details.
So glad we are able to look back at what was actually said and what you thought was said. I was praising the three, then two, then probably one cop (after this post is written) that thinks the public has the same rights police do.

Are cops above the law?

Clearly.

Take speeding for example:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=v2o-XplcRQ8

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5jqo2dHh9G8

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GieR7zepu5M

Should cops be above the law?

NOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Next point. Your scenario of a cop getting jumped by three black men with automatic weapons is fantasy. The reality is multiple white cops on a non-white, unarmed citizen.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/vid ... eath-video

And why do cops shoot more black people than white people? https://www.vox.com/identities/2016/8/1 ... isparities

They say they’re scared and get off without punishment. https://slate.com/news-and-politics/201 ... stile.html

Oh, and I love this one!

“Running from, or arguing with, police will more often result in shots being fired. Cooperate, dont protest.”

So you get shot running away from police, you get shot standing still, and you get shot running to police. Got it, Skippy!

Oh, and when did we lose the right to speak our minds and protest? Oh, just when cops are around. You prove my points precisely! :rollin :rollin :rollin

This is fun!

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:21 am

This is how you handle the police!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nmOrWi0GQmo

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic