Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Let the recounts begin

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Turkeytop

Re: Let the recounts begin

Post by Turkeytop » Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:00 am

Matt wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:36 am
Turkeytop wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:42 pm
When the party in power runs the election in their state, it's a bit of a stretch to accuse the other party of rigging the election.

Maybe the uncounted ballots that suddenly turn up were intended not to be found.
Election administration is VERY local. Broward and Palm Beach have local Democrat control.
Oh. Then it most certainly has to be fraud. There's no other explanation.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:53 am

Turkeytop wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:00 am
Matt wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:36 am
Turkeytop wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:42 pm
When the party in power runs the election in their state, it's a bit of a stretch to accuse the other party of rigging the election.

Maybe the uncounted ballots that suddenly turn up were intended not to be found.
Election administration is VERY local. Broward and Palm Beach have local Democrat control.
Oh. Then it most certainly has to be fraud. There's no other explanation.
It's either fraud or incompetence, neither is good.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:14 pm

A Federal judge has refused to extend the recount deadline...

kager

Post by kager » Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:32 am

It was fun to watch far-left mudslingers get their hopes up, anyway.

"The problem with communication is the illusion that it has occurred."

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic