Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Smoking Gun Trump's Treason

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
screen glare

Smoking Gun Trump's Treason

Post by screen glare » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:48 pm

Within the hour - CNN EXCLUSIVE - Carl Bernstien authored, along with three other reporters.

Read it and take heart. Or weep if you support Trump.

Trump surrogates communicating with Russian government officials during campaign. During last Friday's secret intel pow wow with US security agency chiefs - Trump is presented with synopsis of 30 plus memos - Russia threatening to expose personal and financial info agsinst Trump that would compromise him. Eight US senators also have the goods.

Now we finally inderstand why Trump's been licking Putin's boots all these many months!

The begining of the end. Allegiance to enemy of The United States - no matter how that allegiance is obtained.

TREASON!

screen glare

Re: Smoking Gun Trump's Treason

Post by screen glare » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:30 am

CNN vs Buzzfeed reporting. CNN, Carl Bernstein the ones to watch.

Buzzfeed trying to horn in, cash in. Unethical - like Putin. Journalistic suicide.

CNN, Bernstein the story to watch. Stay tunned, true blue patriots.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:04 am

Big deal - worst case scenario Mike Pence becomes president...

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:07 am

audiophile wrote:Big deal - worst case scenario Mike Pence becomes president...
Which might actually be good in the long run... at least he's predictable.... unless he's one of the campaign folks mentioned as colluding... that would cause Tillerson (if he makes it to his post) the President.

TC Shuts Up

Re: Smoking Gun Trump's Treaso

Post by TC Shuts Up » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:55 am

I haven't seen the Left go crazy like this since Ronald Reagan was elected. I hope one day they even find proof that Deep Throat "the informant" was entirely made up by Woodward and Bernstein. I never believed that guy who said he was Deep Throat. And I never thought that Woodward and Bernstein ever deserved the accolades they did. Talk about political hacking.

We put up with a real Communist sympathizer for eight years. Hillary pushed a "reset button" and BO told a Russian leader that he would have more flexibility to negotiate if he was reelected. It's all recorded. Now it's your turn to put up with somebody you don't like. The Left sold Russia Uranium to top it all off. And why is it that all you Atheist Lefties promote Islam at the expense of Christianity?

I'd like to send all you Lefties to the Russian Front.

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Deleted User 7769

Post by Deleted User 7769 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:39 pm

According to the New York Times, The Washington Post, The Wall Street Journal, ABC, NBC, CBS and FOX... this is fake news. Unverifiable alleged reports.

Though, I will say this... the prostitution story seems believable. But he wasn't running for office at that point.

It's almost too selacious to NOT be true.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:15 pm

Treason is a big deal and shouldn't be treated so dismissively just because there is a fail safe mechanism in place to insure continuity in the office of President.

It's like saying it's no big deal if someone sets my house afire because I have insurance

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Motown322

Post by Motown322 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:24 pm

radiodoc wrote: It's almost too selacious to NOT be true.
What I find a more than a bit funny is the fact that I haven't heard one person come out and say, "You know, I know Donald Trump and there's absolutely no way in hell he would ever do something like this because he's a great and upstanding moral human being and a Christian soldier and blahblahblah"... all anyone is saying is that since the report isn't verified it's gotta be fake. Apparently hearing that The Donald is into piss play surprised absolutely nobody. :lol

Y M Ionhere

Post by Y M Ionhere » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:28 pm

NS8401 wrote:
Which might actually be good in the long run... at least he's predictable.... unless he's one of the campaign folks mentioned as colluding... that would cause Tillerson (if he makes it to his post) the President.
I'm noticing that I am becoming more of a conspiracy theorist these days, but wasn't there some speculation that Pence was going to become President anyway? Trump wouldn't serve the full term and would resign, so he needed someone with governing experience to finish the job.
Maybe he knew something like this would happen.
Pence is farther to the right than Trump, and likely would not have won in the electoral college.But he is diplomatic and experienced, so Trump knows that he can trust him to take over when crap gets ugly and he has to drop out.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:19 pm

What about the proclivities of all the Democrat candidates and POTUS occupants?

I don't know why we would assume that a man with three consecutive beautiful wives would be into that kind of thing. Just because some of you posters are into the proclivities of Amy Schumer, Sarah Silverman, Chelsea Handler, Miley Cyrus, Madonna Ciccone, Sandra Bernhard, Lena Dunham etc. doesn't mean everyone is.

Remember that to remove a POTUS, you have to have a two thirds majority in the SENATE. They barely got 50 votes to try to convict POTUS 42. HRC even knew that Nixon would not have gotten 67 votes to convict. He didn't need to resign. He was honorable enough to do it for the longer term good of his Party.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:18 am

Turkeytop wrote:
Treason is a big deal and shouldn't be treated so dismissively just because there is a fail safe mechanism in place to insure continuity in the office of President.

It's like saying it's no big deal if someone sets my house afire because I have insurance
First, there is no evidence of treason (like turning over secrets for a payment) by Trump.

Second, if there is mud like this on Trump, it probably would come out by now.

Third, the intelligence agencies have disavowed any knowledge of this.

Fourth, most on the left think Trump is a dumpster fire, and don't mind the Pence "insurance" policy.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:18 am

audiophile wrote:
Turkeytop wrote:

First, there is no evidence of treason (like turning over secrets for a payment) by Trump.

Second, if there is mud like this on Trump, it probably would come out by now.

Third, the intelligence agencies have disavowed any knowledge of this.

Fourth, most on the left think Trump is a dumpster fire, and don't mind the Pence "insurance" policy.
You just need to give secrets not money too...

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:00 am

That creepy perversion story is reported to have been adapted from some spy named Wilson's son who writes gay "fan fiction". Ever notice that when there is some espionage scandal, somebody named "Wilson" is involved? Hope the truth comes out about Joe Wilson and his wife who really wasn't an undercover agent, who he bragged openly was an undercover agent. Scooter Libby went up the river for that one. These people have a serious reality problem. They don't know reality from "fan fiction".

jry

Post by jry » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:50 pm

Nice try. Russia debunking this "intel" means that they can never use it against him (as if it ever happened). People are suckers for the salacious. That's why they fall for all of the fake stuff. All it takes is one jack ass to report it, online, then everyone else can run with it. Bunch of stooges.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:55 pm

The stooges are the suckers and easy marks who fell for this con man's game. And are still falling for it.

The United States is at an unfathomable disadvantage with this mentally ill charismatic dope at the helm.

This gold-plated, obnoxious Trump character is very bad news for all freedom loving persons everywhere.

Trump is the patsy and puppet of Vlad-the-Invader. And Putin is laughing at our ability to be manipulated.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic