Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Biden's Done...

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
audiophile

Re: Biden's Done...

Post by audiophile » Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:50 am

oh well...self-destruction initiated...

https://www.axios.com/2020-democrats-ce ... 55d51.html

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

zzand

Post by zzand » Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:22 pm

I read an article today that had a "very important" caucus poll with Biden leading by a wide margin over Bernie, Harris and Mayor Pete. They were top of the poll, every one else was barely there. Although this far out they are all meaningless. TC Talks, far as I know, anyone can speculate of candidates
for any office regardless of party. Don't like it, don't read it.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:58 pm

zzand wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:22 pm
I read an article today that had a "very important" caucus poll with Biden leading by a wide margin over Bernie, Harris and Mayor Pete. They were top of the poll, every one else was barely there. Although this far out they are all meaningless. TC Talks, far as I know, anyone can speculate of candidates
for any office regardless of party. Don't like it, don't read it.
That's true. However, as a Republican, you aren't looking for the values that Democrats require to choose a candidate.

As for the abortion debate, how is the Evangelical Christian advocacy for unwanted born children? One look at foster care in this country and you will understand why I am supportive of abortions for those who do not want children.

A good friend of mine is a national expert on Foster Care and I can tell you there are many anti-abortion advocates are doing nothing but creating misery for Millions.

I'm sticking with, mind your own business. You don't want an abortion? Don't get one. Otherwise you are just cramming your short-sighted beliefs on others.

Less than 50% of Americans are practicing Christians.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

bmw

Post by bmw » Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:42 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:58 pm
I am supportive of abortions for those who do not want children.
Don't want kids? Don't engage in the behavior that results in having kids. It ain't rocket science.

In my view, in most circumstances, having an abortion is kind of the ultimate example of not taking responsibility for one's actions.

zzand

Post by zzand » Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:05 pm

Abortion to cover bad decisions like one night stands or not using birth control of some sort I have issues with.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:13 pm

zzand wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:05 pm
Abortion to cover bad decisions like one night stands or not using birth control of some sort I have issues with.
As do I, but I am not so arrogant to believe my faith should be making decisions for others. That's what these backward laws are attempting to do.

Thankfully, our Governor will block these sexist ultra-conservative laws from passing. They are nothing more than pandering to a small group of radicals.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:15 pm

bmw wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:49 am
TC Talks wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:05 am
Who cares about your opinion after you have voted for and endorsed Trump?
Ummmm....I'm pretty sure that Trump WON. It is usually the losers' opinion who nobody cares about.
Just reading some of your and other's comments seems to indicate ample evidence that one can win yet still be a loser...

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:10 pm

Lester The Nightfly wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:15 pm
bmw wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:49 am
TC Talks wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:05 am
Who cares about your opinion after you have voted for and endorsed Trump?
Ummmm....I'm pretty sure that Trump WON. It is usually the losers' opinion who nobody cares about.
Just reading some of your and other's comments seems to indicate ample evidence that one can win yet still be a loser...
It wasn't worth acknowledging.

― Noam Chomsky

bmw

Post by bmw » Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:51 pm

What I see in the 2 posts immediately above this are 2 SORE losers.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:54 pm

Keep defending the laughing stock of the free world. At least Kim likes him.

― Noam Chomsky

bmw

Post by bmw » Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:55 pm

When he does things I agree with, I will absolutely defend him. Are you going to tell me that during his entire tenure as President thus far that there's not one single executive order or piece of signed legislation which you agree with? Not a single one?

zzand

Post by zzand » Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:14 pm

TC, I agree that religion has no place in this debate.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:08 pm

Hey bmw -
Note that the bill to clarify for Trump - and other treason-leaning elected dopes - that they need to call federal law enforcement when a foreign power quietly tries to offer them something of value - to interfere with a USA election -
DID NOT PASS. Why? Because Mitch Boy had the bleached hag republican senator from Tennessee jump up - and find phoney fault with the bill.

But you keep right on defending that type of BS. Which happened urgently in response to Trump’s unpatriotic confession on TV - during his oval office Q and A with the ABC television network.

bmw

Post by bmw » Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:29 pm

screen glare wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:08 pm
But you keep right on defending that type of BS. Which happened urgently in response to Trump’s unpatriotic confession on TV - during his oval office Q and A with the ABC television network.
This from the person who once listed all of Hillary's positive qualities that you said would make her an outstanding President, AFTER she had already publicly stated that the US should interfere in other countries' elections.

Take your hypocrisy elsewhere.

EDIT - in case the embed doesn't appear - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POHeKWJ5qQU

HD74

Post by HD74 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:50 pm

HILLARY!
Drink! :rollin

You're never too old to learn something stupid.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic