Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

YES!!! SUE THEM!!! SUE THEM ALL TO HELL!

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Deleted User 8570

Re: YES!!! SUE THEM!!! SUE THEM ALL TO HELL!

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:49 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:16 pm
ZenithCKLW wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:35 pm
Read up on the actual law. Nothing here that I've ever seen constitutes cyberbullying toward the troll. Just another scare tactic to encourage allowing it to do and say whatever it wants.

Law: http://www.legislature.mi.gov/documents ... A-0457.pdf
Analysis: http://www.legislature.mi.gov/documents ... 71172A.pdf
(a) “Cyberbully” includes posting a message or statement in a public media forum about any other person if both of the following apply:

(i) The message or statement is intended to place a person in fear of bodily harm or death and expresses an intent to commit violence against the person.
(ii) The message or statement is posted with the intent to communicate a threat or with knowledge that it will be viewed as a threat.
I suspect the troll's only possible recourse is that any disagreement will be viewed as a threat, and everyone else will be threatened with a "you put me in fear" line for disagreeing and stating why the troll is wrong, but I suspect if it actually went to court, a reasonable judge would see that not to be the case for anything posted here. Especially since no one knows the true identity of the troll, and I'm almost certain that's how the troll wants it to stay.
Check and check! Both criteria have been met many times here.

Besides, what you all do with Bubba on a bear-skin rug on a moon-lit night is none of my business. Soulmates and cell-mates! True love!!!
You clearly have experience in this area... you go first and make sure everybody knows what to expect...

stopnswop2

Post by stopnswop2 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:37 am

🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅

Music is my life.

stopnswop2

Post by stopnswop2 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:50 pm

So, are you a guy or a girl.

Music is my life.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:58 pm

stopnswop2 wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:50 pm
So, are you a guy or a girl.
He’s a clown... cousin IT....

stopnswop2

Post by stopnswop2 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:10 pm

Lmao.
He's Tim Curry?
I knew it!
:lol

Music is my life.

ZenithCKLW

Post by ZenithCKLW » Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:02 pm

It doesn’t want you to know. It just wants to continue yelling at you for assuming. Doesn’t matter if you’re right or wrong, because that’s not the point.

ZenithCKLW

Post by ZenithCKLW » Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:25 am

Because no one else freaks out about being called the wrong gender like you do. If you were so concerned about this not happening, you’d correct us to set the record straight. But you don’t. You just keep getting triggered.

zzand

Post by zzand » Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:59 am

What is in appropriate about it? On an internet message board no one knows what gender anyone is unless they make comments that lead you to the answer. It is a simple, curious question that has been asked more than once over the years on this board and until now no one has ever had an issue answering it. Do you not know your gender? Is that it?

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:03 pm

zzand wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:59 am
What is in appropriate about it? On an internet message board no one knows what gender anyone is unless they make comments that lead you to the answer. It is a simple, curious question that has been asked more than once over the years on this board and until now no one has ever had an issue answering it. Do you not know your gender? Is that it?
Maybe it's fluid?

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

ZenithCKLW

Post by ZenithCKLW » Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:49 pm

Maybe it's neither. Maybe it's a robot aggregator with a contrarian algorithm, always trying to appear triggered by anything. In which case, years of this thing's post history makes total sense.

zzand

Post by zzand » Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:59 pm

This isn't a job interview. This isn't a politically correct venue and it isn't for those who are easily offended so if you can't deal with it maybe you should leave sir, madam, whatever you identify with today.

stopnswop2

Post by stopnswop2 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:22 pm

Oh ffs.
"Diminished to a gender".
So you are one of THOSE people...

Music is my life.

zzand

Post by zzand » Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:57 pm

yes he is...an asshole.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:22 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:47 pm
zzand wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:59 pm
This isn't a job interview. This isn't a politically correct venue and it isn't for those who are easily offended so if you can't deal with it maybe you should leave sir, madam, whatever you identify with today.
Nope. Not leaving.

And I’d never encourage anyone else to leave either. The freedom of speech is for everyone. EVERYONE!!!

And why must I or anyone else be diminished to a gender? Why is that so important for all of you?
You don’t get freedom of speech here... you lose and this time you have nothing you can refute that with. It’s called a fact. Checkmate.

zzand

Post by zzand » Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:12 pm

Wrong again, thing...Your speech here is only as free as the moderator allows. Cross that line and you are toast....Next!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic