Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Media Mea Culpa

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
stopnswop2

Re: Media Mea Culpa

Post by stopnswop2 » Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:08 pm

:D 8)

Music is my life.

Deleted User 14896

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:01 am

Let's visit a Land called Reality.
Has any media outlet ever told the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth about anything.
Every student has to take Embellishment 101 before they get their degree.
It's one of the requirements at the Columbia Journalism School.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:53 am

Mike Oxlong wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:01 am
Let's visit a Land called Reality.
Has any media outlet ever told the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth about anything.
Every student has to take Embellishment 101 before they get their degree.
It's one of the requirements at the Columbia Journalism School.
Exactly. Biased journalism used to be an art form once upon a time. The idea of impartial reporting is relatively new... it didn’t really work.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic