Hello! Welcome to the Michigan Radio & TV Buzzboard. All accepted new account registrations through 12-09-2017 at 9:00a ET have been activated. I apologize for the delay in activating new accounts.

(Note: hover your mouse pointer near the upper right corner of this box and click the "x" to close it.)

As the "Then, there's this....." craze spreads nationally....

A place to go for those of you who wish to discuss happenings in OH, IN, IL, WI, and Ontario. OSU sucks, by the way.
mtburb

As the "Then, there's this....." craze spreads nationally....

Post by mtburb » Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:36 pm

This thread, though, I'm not starting with the typical on-air typo but an experience eerily like what happened on WDIV this past Thursday morning when out of four regulars, only one showed up.

Anyways, I noticed just tonight on WEWS that Powers, Johnson and their usual evening sports anchor all had tonight off. Danita (or whoever her name is) and the two replacements delivered a fine product though.

When your station has all but one of a certain daypart's news team having the day off, you've got a problem.
For three days in January 2017 (15th, 16th, 19th) and one night in September 2017 (22nd), I managed to receive KDKA Pittsburgh from 202 miles away indoors!

My tropo station reception reports: https://www.rabbitears.info/dxlocation.php?id=403

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic