Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Now that’s an advertisement I can get behind!

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario
sfpcc

Re: Now that’s an advertisement I can get behind!

Post by sfpcc » Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:46 pm

I don't have a technical background. I'm not sure how an electronic billboard can be hacked, (but apparently it can.)

My father used to live in Southern California. There was a freeway near his house that went by a drive in movie theater. Driving past it you can see a bit of what's playing. I always wondered what if one of the films shown had a racy scene that a motorist could view?

kc8yqq

Post by kc8yqq » Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:24 am

The electronic billboard is more or less a display monitor for the computer. Several months I saw the BSOD (Blue Screen Of Death) on a billboard facing SB Southfield Freeway just north of Ford Road. It was good for a chuckle and unfortunately I didn't have a camera with me.

non-anon bob

Post by non-anon bob » Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:42 pm

Should have hacked the Billboard closer to Big Beaver Rd. (also known as Exit 69)! :lol

...and NOW, Ladies & Gentlemen...The Next Poster!
...CKLW, the Motor City...

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic