Hello! Welcome to the Michigan Radio & TV Buzzboard. Please visit the newly created "Buzzboard v3.0 features" forum to view announcements as to recently installed new features, as well as to report any issues or share your opinions regarding recent site changes. All accepted new account registrations through 9-17-2017 at 1:30p ET have been activated. I apologize for the delay in activating new accounts.

(Note: hover your mouse pointer near the upper right corner of this box and click the "x" to close it.)

AM1520 Format change

A place to go for those of you who wish to discuss happenings in OH, IN, IL, WI, and Ontario. OSU sucks, by the way.
1027BrianFM

Re: AM1520 Format change

Post by 1027BrianFM » Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:42 am

Well true. I guess I didn't realize Pitt's had put as much into as he did. 1520am does sound much better then 1230 or even 1370am for that matter. Did EMF recently put the station on the block or has it been for sometime? I had thought maybe at one point Toledo radio LLC would have considered adding Second station to its portfolio. The Cloud wont buy it but it would actually make a decent 2nd signal For The Ticket. The current format is just beyond awful.

Actually my interest in radio sort of sparked from this, seeing the towers in Bedford twp and the building that had the WVOI call letters on it.

What was the reason for abandoning the site in Temperance mi?

1027BrianFM

Post by 1027BrianFM » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:40 pm

WNWT is now WPAY. Wonder what the reason for changing the calls was? Pay up for the mighty spurtin Jesus :lol:

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:12 am

We PrAY?
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic