Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Wall Street Dems: "We'll support Trump over Warren"

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Matt

Wall Street Dems: "We'll support Trump over Warren"

Post by Matt » Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:45 pm

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Turkeytop

Re: Wall Street Dems: "We'll support Trump over Warren"

Post by Turkeytop » Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:03 pm

Liberals, Conservatives, Conservatives, Liberals. There is little difference between them. They both share the same pro-capitalist, anti-working class ideology. The only real difference between them is that, Conservatives are open and forthright about their disdain for the working class. Liberals pretend to be our ally.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:14 pm

Democrats will still dominate New York. They can all just get in a big circle jerk with Matt as far as I'm concerned.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:31 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:06 pm

You can lump your union and all the liberals they endorse in that same group too.
Wrong Union, sonny. My Union never has and never will endorse a liberal.

Never.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:25 am

Matt - Wall Street Dems will support whoever gives them the best odds of making more Benjamins. Just like Wall Street Republicans and Independents do. Payouts over party.

bmw

Post by bmw » Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:51 pm

screen glare wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:25 am
Matt - Wall Street Dems will support whoever gives them the best odds of making more Benjamins. Just like Wall Street Republicans and Independents do. Payouts over party.
So do welfare recipients. What's your point?

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Wed Oct 02, 2019 5:48 pm

Your what-about-ism by a hanging thread. Relevancy?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic