Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Florida Woman Rips Out Part Of Jesus Beard

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
Turkeytop

Florida Woman Rips Out Part Of Jesus Beard

Post by Turkeytop » Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:52 pm

Florida man arrested after pelting girlfriend with McDonald's sweet and sour packets: police

A Florida man pelted his girlfriend in the "head and face area" with sweet and sour sauce packets Sunday because he was angry she had "bought the wrong food from McDonald's," a felony battery complaint said.

Jesus Oscar Ferrer Jr., 30, attacked his girlfriend -- with whom he has a child -- in the couple's motel room in Tampa, police said.

A struggle ensued and Ferrer allegedly pinned his girlfriend to the ground. He "placed his palm on her face and pressed her head into the ground using his body weight," which prompted the woman to rip off part of his beard, the complaint said.

By the time officers arrived, Ferrer had fled the motel, according to the complaint. He was arrested and booked into the Pasco County jail on a charge of felony battery. He made his initial court appearance Monday

Ferrer was charged with battery earlier this year involving the same woman at another motel, the report said. He pleaded no contest to the misdemeanor charge, was sentenced to time served, and paid $750 in fines and court costs, according to the report.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/florida-man- ... ets-report

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

TC Talks

Re: Florida Woman Rips Out Part Of Jesus Beard

Post by TC Talks » Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:03 pm

They have some weird foreplay in Florida.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Splouge

Post by Splouge » Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:41 pm

How many miles from Niceville?

"Wanna watch some syndicated slop with very little budget or entertainment value? You got it buddy!"

-Byron "The Broadcast Butcher" Allen

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:24 pm

Splouge wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:41 pm
I don't see how that's relevant, but since you asked. :blink

Tampa is 423 miles from Niceville

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Splouge

Post by Splouge » Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:03 am

Turkeytop wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:24 pm
Splouge wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:41 pm
I don't see how that's relevant, but since you asked. :blink

Tampa is 423 miles from Niceville

Thank you, I couldn't resist asking

"Wanna watch some syndicated slop with very little budget or entertainment value? You got it buddy!"

-Byron "The Broadcast Butcher" Allen

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic