Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

State Legislator suicide pack

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Talks

State Legislator suicide pack

Post by TC Talks » Tue May 14, 2019 9:24 am

After a clear win for women and Democrats in the last election, added with the court-ordered redistricting of the state, the Republican leadership and it's NeverEnding quest to impress ALEC is trying their hand at an abortion bill. What is the point of this? The issue was clearly a minority issue in Michigan, Whitmer will veto it immediately, if they're throwing a token bone to the evangelicals but it's a complete waste of time.

Here's to the political damage forthcoming to the lemmings in the GOP.

https://www.apnews.com/state-Michigan

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Deleted User 15003

Re: State Legislator suicide pack

Post by Deleted User 15003 » Tue May 14, 2019 9:43 am

Some more liberal bullshit.

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue May 14, 2019 5:37 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 9:24 am
After a clear win for women and Democrats in the last election, added with the court-ordered redistricting of the state, the Republican leadership and it's NeverEnding quest to impress ALEC is trying their hand at an abortion bill. What is the point of this? The issue was clearly a minority issue in Michigan, Whitmer will veto it immediately, if they're throwing a token bone to the evangelicals but it's a complete waste of time.

What's a suicide pack? I'm assuming it's a cyanide pill and copies of all your posts on here.

The word you were looking for is pact.

As usual, it would be impossible for you to be more wrong.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Deleted User 15003

Post by Deleted User 15003 » Tue May 14, 2019 5:48 pm

TC is a rather unusual character maybe it is a pack, A pack of idiot's and TC is the leader. Oh! time to drink the Koolaid.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Tue May 14, 2019 6:03 pm

My guess is TC Talks won't like this video:

https://www.truthortradition.com/articl ... in-control

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Deleted User 14992

Post by Deleted User 14992 » Tue May 14, 2019 6:05 pm

LMAO, I have only one question, Where the hell is TC Shuts Up, He’s been missing in action lately.

Deleted User 14992

Post by Deleted User 14992 » Tue May 14, 2019 6:09 pm

audiophile wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 6:03 pm
My guess is TC Talks won't like this video:

https://www.truthortradition.com/articl ... in-control
I believe TC thinks Gretchen is in control and all her Democrat friends, I think they hold prayer meetings but they’re more like agenda meetings because no one prays. And here’s the thing don’t blame Gretchen because Gretchen loves us.

Deleted User 15003

Post by Deleted User 15003 » Tue May 14, 2019 6:33 pm

Matt wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 5:37 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 9:24 am

What's a suicide pack? I'm assuming it's a cyanide pill and copies of all your posts on here.

The word you were looking for is pact.

As usual, it would be impossible for you to be more wrong.
I've been reading some of his posts and it's a lot of liberal bullshit.

zzand

Post by zzand » Tue May 14, 2019 7:01 pm

Maybe he means we all get lucky and the Dems will commit the deed as a pack

Deleted User 14992

Post by Deleted User 14992 » Tue May 14, 2019 7:32 pm

Yeah, They’ll get six packs of Billy Beer aged from when Jimmy Carter was President and his brother Billy was in the beer business, Billy Beer aged in toilets from The 70’s.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Wed May 15, 2019 12:55 am

On this message board is wishing, hoping, desiring in writing the deaths of lawmakers via a suicide pact as taboo as wishing, hoping, desiring in writing on this board the deaths of other elected government officials? To me they seem equally unlawful and ill advised.

zzand

Post by zzand » Wed May 15, 2019 5:10 am

Sorry, I forgot Dems have no sense of humor

Deleted User 14992

Post by Deleted User 14992 » Wed May 15, 2019 6:27 am

The Democrats have no sense period.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic