Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

YES!!! Please let this be true!!!! (Red Wings)

No $8 beers here... just a place to discuss your favorite Sports Teams, classic & current events in the world of sports, and share your Sports knowledge!
MWmetalhead
Site Admin

YES!!! Please let this be true!!!! (Red Wings)

Post by MWmetalhead » Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:37 am

Reports: Yzerman might be named new Red Wings GM today (April 19)!!!

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/sport ... 517801002/

Matt

Re: YES!!! Please let this be true!!!! (Red Wings)

Post by Matt » Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:19 am

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

moldyoldie

Post by moldyoldie » Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:26 am

:eek :D

"The primary purpose of a liberal education is to make one's mind a pleasant place in which to spend one's leisure."
- Sydney J. Harris

Deleted User 24

Post by Deleted User 24 » Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:42 am

I'm as happy about this as I can be, let there be no doubt. But nobody ever bought a ticket to see the general manager and no general manager ever scored the game-winning goal. This is a start -- and nothing more.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:48 am

Matt wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:19 am
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It’s hockey... who cares?

moldyoldie

Post by moldyoldie » Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:09 am

Vic Doucette wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:42 am
I'm as happy about this as I can be, let there be no doubt. But nobody ever bought a ticket to see the general manager and no general manager ever scored the game-winning goal. This is a start -- and nothing more.
Yes, but consider what he did heading the Lightning. The man's a winner! I just hope he doesn't end up like other local sports heroes who ultimately became local scapegoats in the GM's chair -- Alex Delvecchio, Joe Dumars, Russ Thomas.

"The primary purpose of a liberal education is to make one's mind a pleasant place in which to spend one's leisure."
- Sydney J. Harris

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:24 pm

NS8401 wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:48 am

With all due respect, and I mean this from the bottom of my heart...

You are a fuckstick and overall complete ASSHOLE. I'm tired of reading the obstinate crap you feel a need to post.

You have absolutely no redeeming value as a human being.

Now on ignore.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:51 pm

Bryce wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:24 pm
NS8401 wrote:

You are a fuckstick and overall complete ASSHOLE. I'm tired of reading the obstinate crap you feel a need to post.

Now on ignore.
Not that he’ll see this but:
That was a dig at Matt for berating baseball all the time... Bryce is a hockey fanatic I suspect. I haven’t had a single problem with him before so the sarcasm directed at Matt must have touched a nerve.

Steve May be just what the wings need to turn things around and I hope they get it done. I’m not a hockey fan but I do like to see each of the pro teams (plus U of M and MSU) do well... it’s good for the area.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:26 am

NS8401 wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:51 pm
Bryce wrote:
NS8401 wrote:

Now on ignore.
That was a dig at Matt for berating baseball all the time... Bryce is a hockey fanatic I suspect. I haven’t had a single problem with him before so the sarcasm directed at Matt must have touched a nerve.

Steve May be just what the wings need to turn things around and I hope they get it done. I’m not a hockey fan but I do like to see each of the pro teams (plus U of M and MSU) do well... it’s good for the area.
NS, are you 6?

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:29 am

Matt wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:26 am
NS8401 wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:51 pm
Bryce wrote:
NS8401 wrote:

Now on ignore.

NS, are you 6?
That was my question to you...

fuzzpower

Post by fuzzpower » Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:53 pm

Holland is still around though. Why can’t this organization ever get rid of people (except Federov)?

bmw

Post by bmw » Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:19 am

Bryce wrote:
NS8401 wrote:

Now on ignore.
Just speculating here, but looks like this post may have caused him to delete. Yikes.

I rarely agreed with him on politics but he was one of the more civil lefties who posted in the politics forum.

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:06 pm

bmw wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:19 am
Bryce wrote:
NS8401 wrote:

Now on ignore.
Just speculating here, but looks like this post may have caused him to delete. Yikes.

I rarely agreed with him on politics but he was one of the more civil lefties who posted in the politics forum.
I never had an issue with him either, and I'm sad to see him go. Having said that, deleting your account is kind of a chicken shit thing to do.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic