All new acct registrations in the queue as of 8/11 at 9:00a ET have been activated. Want to share your favorite Buzzboard posts with your social media page readers? Now, there's an easy way to do it! Visit this page for instructions: viewtopic.php?f=39&t=47643

(Note: hover your mouse pointer near the upper right corner of this box and click the "x" to close it.)

Jack O'Malley to run for state representative

Covers all of Northern Lower Michigan (from Ludington to Tawas northward), as well as the Straits Area and Soo Region.
ftballfan

Jack O'Malley to run for state representative

Post by ftballfan » Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:59 am

Saw on 9&10's website that Jack O'Malley will be stepping down from his radio show and will be running for state representative. He will be running in the 101st District, which will be an open seat as incumbent Curt VanderWall is running for state senate: http://www.9and10news.com/2018/03/06/ja ... -district/

TC doesn't Talk

Re: Jack O'Malley to run for state representative

Post by TC doesn't Talk » Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:43 am

|I

tipo'mitt

Post by tipo'mitt » Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:21 pm

Here's a little more on this story...not to be disrespectful (he seems like a decent enough fella) but his platform here seems to the same old "I'm not a politician, common sense, "Northern Michigan Values" (whatever the hell that means) stuff that every single state rep has brought to the job in the last generation...with minimal results.

http://www.manisteecountypress.com/2018 ... ouse-seat/

whitebalance

Post by whitebalance » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:45 pm

I think Jack wants the 71,685 a year with 90,000 for a staff.

He needs to give us his view on a part-time legislature, fixing the roads, the fact we are at the bottom of government transparency, and car insurance rates are way to high.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic