Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Bend those coat hangers Let ‘er rip!

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
screen glare

Re: Bend those coat hangers Let ‘er rip!

Post by screen glare » Mon May 27, 2019 12:21 pm

You lose. I win. Upset - you spin.
Last edited by screen glare on Mon May 27, 2019 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Mon May 27, 2019 6:04 pm

You liar and reckless spinner of another’s words. I never wrote that a developing fetus (human species) is an innocent life that lives in the body of the pregnant female.
Go back and read my words. They differ from the spun up verbal concoction you have mixed - and are trying to sell.

Just think - if the fetus eventually born and raised to be Adolph Hitler had instead been aborted - 6 million Jews (1 and 1/2 million children) plus many disabled persons, homosexuals, Catholic priests, and other undesirables under the thumb of Hitler - could have avoided being slain by his Nazi yes men.

Every pregnant female must decide to give birth or abort. Only each female makes that decision because only she should have control over her own body.
Last edited by screen glare on Tue May 28, 2019 3:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Tue May 28, 2019 3:18 am

LL101 - continue to spin my words and my meanings - into your own words and your own meanings - which are FAR from what I believe - and I’ll continue to marvel at your head full of clattering, clanging, brain chaos. Your passionate promotion of which renders you entirely disingenuous.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Tue May 28, 2019 4:15 pm

Repeating just enough - so it changes meaning - until finally getting to read sentences or fragments the their entire context. In other words - telling lies by omission.

We see it frequently where liars reside - Fox news, InfoWars, and now the office of the attorney general of The United States.

Even pipsqueaks use the well-worn technique. Pipsqueaks such as You, LL101. The latest evidence? Your post above.

I told you I was sarcastically (“PS males...) exposing the hypocrisy of the quiet thoughts of many publicly anti-abortion males. You dismiss it. And now leave it out - to conveniently fit your purposes. Busted!

Each female in this country - under the constitution - has the right to control HER OWN BODY. Nobody - even a person who believes they OWN other humans - or feverishly want to - such as You, LL 101 - has that right.
Last edited by screen glare on Tue May 28, 2019 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Tue May 28, 2019 4:23 pm

And the sarcastic “broomed from wombs frequently” quote means millions of miscarriages or spontaneous abortions - as in acts of God. Not just purposeful abortions.

But again - all my context is not repeated by you, LL101. Only pieces you can spin to change meaning to fit your purpose are selected by you. Busted!!

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Tue May 28, 2019 6:46 pm

If you continue to misinterpret my position - on abortion - LL101 - just ask most strangers you bump into on the street (or in an alley!) here in freedom-loving America. They’ll explain it to you. You see - their majority opinion - matches mine.

I’ll stand back while you do the gyrating happy and gay dance, scream with glee, obsess over cops and copulating, and day dream your fantasy of “owning” persons who do not share your opinion on abortion. You are SO busted.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Wed May 29, 2019 1:15 am

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Wed May 29, 2019 9:14 am

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Wed May 29, 2019 2:15 pm

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

(More idiotic sleep-inducing BS from Ll101.)

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Wed May 29, 2019 6:56 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 7:56 pm
screen glare wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 6:46 pm
If you continue to misinterpret my position - on abortion - LL101 - just ask most strangers you bump into on the street (or in an alley!) here in freedom-loving America. They’ll explain it to you. You see - their majority opinion - matches mine.

I’ll stand back while you do the gyrating happy and gay dance, scream with glee, obsess over cops and copulating, and day dream your fantasy of “owning” persons who do not share your opinion on abortion. You are SO busted.
The majority of Americans at one time didn’t believe black people were human. Does that make it correct? The truth isn’t a popularity contest.

You’re correct that slavery was an abomination. So is murder.

Saying that slavery was wrong and abortion isn’t is like saying stealing penny candy is an abomination but “safe and legal” grand theft auto should be allowed.
Great illustration!

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Wed May 29, 2019 7:00 pm

screen glare wrote: Each female in this country - under the constitution - has the right to control HER OWN BODY. Nobody - even a person who believes they OWN other humans - or feverishly want to - such as You, LL 101 - has that right.
Funny I can't find that or evrn first trimester in the constitution.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Thu May 30, 2019 2:23 am

ZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzxzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZzz
zzzz
💤
🛌

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Thu May 30, 2019 3:28 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 9:53 am
Pro-life is pro-woman. Pro-death is anti-man, anti-woman, and anti-minority!
This is true. Look at some of the anti-minority folks that started P.P.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:09 am

Abortionist: I Cut the Vocal Cord So The Baby Can't Scream

https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/michael-w- ... ant-scream

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:16 pm

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!

Those folks like SG do not realize their inconsistency.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic